Photoshoot 🇰🇷

"Jimin, are you okay? You're so stiff. Don't be nervous. He's your husband, right? You're a couple. Don't need to be shy on him. Come on" the photographer said to the younger and he just nodded.

"ChimChim, why? Awhile ago you boosting my confidence. Now your confidence gone? Are you really okay? Feeling sick?" Hoseok asked worriedly.

"No. I'm sorry" Jimin's only answer and Hoseok just nodded.

They got interrupted when the photographer shout "Okay, let's do it again, 1... 2... 3"

"Good

"Good. But Hoseok can you move beside of Jimin?"

Hoseok just nodded and move.

"Okay get ready. 1... 2... 3"

And Hoseok got surprise when Jimin suddenly stare on him. They lock to each others gaze. No one wants to look away as if they both hypnotized. They just snapped out when the photographer speak "This is really good! You look really in love in this picture" and the two just smile shyly.

"Can we see it?" Hoseok asked and the photographer give to him the camera.

Hoseok smile widely to see the picture that is really cute "ChimChim! Look at our picture" and the younger comes close to him then smile widely while having a blush

"We're cute there" Jimin mumble.

"Last photoshoot. Can we?" Photographer asked.

They just nodded and change clothes again.

"Okay! for the last photoshoot just do what you want to do. Try to become a cute couple" the photographer said.

"So, what pose should we do?" Hoseok asked and the other just shrug.

And Hoseok find it cute and he start pinching the younger's cheeks. Then they start playing and forgetting that the photoshoot are still on-going.

After a while the photographer screamed that it's done and the two look at it again.

"Wow, ChimChim you're really cute in the picture"

"Oh yeah? And you're what? Annoying" Jimin said and rolled his eyes. "We are done right? Can I go first? I need to do something"

Hoseok look at him for a second then nodded "Don't come home late, okay? And I will tell you something when you get back"

Jimin just smile and kiss him on the cheeks then run out from the studio. Hoseok just look at him until he can't see the younger then sighing deeply.

"I'm ready. I have to say it! I don't want him to feel awkward towards me. I don't want him to calculate and be so careful to his actions on me"

---------------------------------------------------
♡JungChanSeok