"I'm Territorial" 🇰🇷

The van stop right at the front door of Jimin and Hoseok's house. The two get out immediately and bid a goodbye to others.

"Goodbye and goodnight. See you on Sunday" Seokjin said and the van leave.

Jimin got a knitted eyebrow and the older notice it "What's wrong?" he asked and the latter look at him "Do we have any schedule on Sunday?"

Hoseok think first then answer "I think none. Why?"

"Then why Jin hyung said we will see them on Sunday?"

"Don't think about it. We should go inside because I'm too tired" and he push Jimin softly inside.

---------------------------------------------------

Someone is knocking. Jimin groan and get up to open the door with a half open eyes "Who's that?" he asked while walking to the door and once he open it he got fully awake.

"Good Morning Mr. Park. I'm sorry if we interrupt your sleep at this early morning" Mrs. Song said to him with a smile.

"Yeah! Please come in" he said and open the door widely.

The two visitor sit on the couch while Jimin get some drink. When he comes back to them he give the drink and asked "Why you suddenly come?"

"Where's J-hope?" Ms. Lee suddenly asked.

Jimin then look at her "Sill sleeping. Why? Can't we talk without my husband?" he asked and give a cold look to the latter then Ms. Lee notice it, so she look down.

Mrs. Song cleared her throat "Actually, we can. Because we just want to inform you that–"

But Mrs. Song didn't continue what she is saying because Hoseok suddenly speak "ChimChim? Who's there?" while rubbing his eyes.

Jimin look at him and he felt like it is a déjà vu "Not again" he whisper to himself and look back to Mrs. Song then he notice the crimson red face of Ms. Lee "Just wait for a second" he said and walk close to Hoseok the pull him inside the room.

"My gosh hyung, can you put a shirt before you come outside? Are you trying to seduce the assistant wedding coordinator? Wait... are you doing that on purpose? To come outside without a shirt every time she's here?" Jimin bombarded on him.

"Wait... are we going to argue about this again Jimin? I didn't know that they are here, okay? As soon as I didn't see you beside me, I walk outside to find you. That's why I didn't care to put a shirt. And what about her again? I told you–"

"Oh yeah, she's here for work. I get it. But that's not what I see on her. She's your fangirl hyung. That's why she act like a fangirl towards you. I don't want to be rude on her, but I swear I'm going to kick her outside if she try to flirt you"

Hoseok sigh and put his arm around the younger's waist "How many times do I have to tell you to trust me?"

"I trust you but not anyone around you. That obviously trying to get you away from me" and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"You don't need to be jealous to anyone"

Jimin pull away from the older and start to get something on the cabinet "I'm not jealous to anyone" he said without looking to Hoseok.

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"Even to Taetae?"

Jimin look at him and throw a shirt on him "Wear that" he said "And yeah, even to Taehyung. Because I'm territorial. Jealous is when you want something that's not yours. Territorial is protecting what's already yours"

Hoseok didn't answer back and just look at the shirt that thrown on him"It's yours"

"Just wear it" Jimin said and he just wear it.

They both come outside and the younger intertwine their hands. Hoseok just shook his head on the action.

"Good Morning!" Ms. Lee greet to Hoseok with a wide smile. Hoseok then greet him back and greeted Mrs. Song afterwards.

"Mrs. Song what did you say awhile ago before hyung walk in without a shirt?" he said and look to the assistant wedding coordinator.

"We just want to inform you both that your wedding will be held on Sunday"

"What? Already this Sunday? But it's too early" Jimin said.

Hoseok look at him "Why? Don't you want it? You don't want to get married?"

Jimin look at him "No. That's not what I mean. But if we got married already it means the show will come to end, right?"

"Well... It's Depend to the producer" Hoseok answered.

Jimin just sigh. He don't want to end the show because he felt like if this stop the sweet Hoseok will be vanish too.

"Hey, why are you worried?" Hoseok asked and squeeze his hand.

"Nothing" Jimin answer while having a weak smile.

"Hoseok" Ms. Lee interrupt and again Jimin give her a cold look.

"Sorry. What I mean is Mr. Jung" she corrected.

Hoseok then smile "It's okay. You can call me Jhope. What is it?"

Ms. Lee's face become crimson red "The props Y-you w-wanted was there and how you w-wanted the beach wedding to come" she said and stutter a bit.

"Really? That's great" The older said happily.

After an hour of talking Mrs. Song and Ms. Lee bid a goodbye to the two.

"What Ms. Lee is talking about, hyung?" Jimin asked while Hoseok sip on his coffee.

"You will know when the wedding comes" he answer then smirk.

---------------------------------------------------
♡JungChanSeok