Lanterns 🇰🇷

Hoseok is done preparing their food and decided to wait the younger. He keeps glancing at the clock to notice that it's past eight and Jimon is not at home yet.

"Where is that boy? He didn't even text me. I told him to come home early" he said to himself.

He keep pacing back and forth while many 'what if' comes on his mind until someone barge inside and he got startled.

"Where have you been? I told you to come home early, right? And what is your reason now to be home late?" Hoseok asked with a frown on his face.

Jimin just catch his breath the  hold the older's wrist and drag him outside.

"Jimin where are we going again? You didn't answer my questions" Hoseok ask confuse.

"Hyung, I'm going to answer it but come with me first" Jimin said and look at him with pleading eyes.

"Where?" he asked and put his arm criss-cross on his chest.

"Secret for now hyung"

"Again?"

Jimin just nodded and drag him again. Hoseok notice that they are going to the top of the building. After a while Jimin covered his eyes.

"What is this again, Jimin? I don't feel good on this"

The younger just giggled and said "Trust me again hyung"

And they both go inside. Hoseok felt a cold air slapping on his face

"Jimin? Where are we? Are we on the rooftop?" Hoseol asked but the latter just uncovered his eyes.

And when Hoseok look around, he got really surprise to see so many lanterns at the surroundings. He look to Jimin that having a big smile while looking at him. He didn't know what to say and he just hug the younger tightly.

"Why? How?"

Jimin then rub his back "I wanted to do a list on your notes. It's been so long when I make your first note"

"Thank you Jimin"

"Jimin?"

Hoseok giggled and pinch his cheeks "Sorry. ChimChim is what I really mean" and they both laugh.

Half an hour and they just keep looking on the lanterns that moving far away from them.

Jimin look at the older and asks "Hyung? Why do you like the lantern? First delphinium and now lantern! Your likes are unbelievable"

"Because I think... they are special. And Lantern is a symbol of strength for me"

"Strength?"

Hoseok nodded while still looking at the lanterns " There are times that I want to give up. I want to quit from being an idol. I feel hurt every time some netizen say negative things to me. Sometimes I want to asked if I still needed in BTS. Will someone will be sad when I leave? Will someone care for me? But every time I feel hurt, I always see a lantern passing by at the sky. Like it's saying to me that "Hey don't give up. There are still little light on your life. Just keep going" I then realize that a lantern is giving me strength to stay and do what I can"

Jimin felt sorry for the older. He knows how some fans really get fun to Hoseok. And they didn't know that the older are hurting. He just hide it to make the others happy. He hold Hoseok's hand and squeeze it "I'm sorry hyung! I'm sorry!"

"Don't be. No one knows my real feelings"

"Hyung, please don't leave. No matter what! We're really care for you. Don't mind someone that keeps on giving hateful words towards you. BTS will not be called BTS if one of us are gone. So please! Promise me you will never leave BTS. We need you. I need you" Jimin said and hug the latter tightly.

"Promise ChimChim. Promise" Hoseok whisper through the younger necks.

"Hyung! You know I like you. I really like you. I don't know when, where and how it started but I really like you. I know I always say that I don't like to be shipp to any of you but I like you. No... I love you hyung. I hope you love me too"

Hoseok released himself from the hug and look at the younger on his eyes. He caresses the cheeks of Jimin by his thumb.

"ChimChim... I'm sorry"

---------------------------------------------------
♡JungChanSeok