Apology 🇰🇷

The room was filled of flowers then a candle on the middle forming a heart and Hoseok was standing inside of it. He is holding a teddy bear and nervous on how to approach his husband.

He got surprise when the doorknob twist and after a while the younger come inside then Hoseok smile widely.

"Hoseok hyung!" and Jimin cover his face and start crying. Hoseok then immediately approach him.

"Shhh... don't cry Jiminie. Please don't cry.I'm sorry" he said and hug the younger.

"I hate you. I really hate you. Don't you know how worried I am? There is so many 'what if' on my mind. I can't forgive myself if something really bad happened to you" then he sniff "When Taehyung called me and said that something happened to you, I don't know what to do. Why do you have to do this?"

"I'm sorry Jiminie. I just wanted to say sorry to you. I don't want you to hate me. I don't want you to get mad at me. When you got jealous over me and TaeTae, you ignore me. I feel hurt and this idea came in"

Jimin remove his self from the hug and look at the older on his eyes "Do you think this idea was great? For making me worried? Don't you know I get mad to Mr. Min when he told me to not get worried? I even told him to told his staff to not follow me here. And of all the members why Taehyung?"

Hoseok smile and cupped the younger's face "Because Taetae is the only one who knows what to do. He helped me to arrange this room. He talked to his uncle that working here to occupy this room for a good acting. And listen carefully, Taehyuny is just a close dongsaeng to me. Nothing more. So will you forgive me?"

Jimin just sigh and pouted on him "Apology accepted and don't ever do this again hyung, understand? Don't make me worried"

Hoseok nodded and hug him again "Wait, this is for you" then give to Jimin the stuff toy.

"Why are you giving me this?"

"For you to remember that I'm yours. Only yours. Your husband! No Taetae" he said and kissed Jimin's forehead.

Jimin got fully blush but smile widely "Wait, don't call Taehyung that nicknamw again. I don't want you to give him a nickname then you don't have a nickname for me"

"Okay. As my husband wish. Wait! Should I call you babe? Baby? Honey?" he teased.

Jimin laugh and pat the olders chest "That's too cheesy. Just called me like last time"

Hoseok frown and after a second he smile "I knew it. ChimChim! You like me to call you ChimChim?"

Jimin nodded "I really do"

Hoseok laugh and hug him again. After a while he kissed the younger on the lips. The latter got shock at first but kissed him back. The two forgot that they are on the show and the camera is in the room.

Mr. Min smile widely while watching the two at the monitor. The WGM ratings was so high because of the two. They didn't regret to have a Boy x Boy couple on the show.

---------------------------------------------------
♡JungChanSeok