Ready 🇰🇷

"ChimChim! Dinner is ready" Hoseok shouted through the kitchen.

"Coming hyung" Jimin answered from their room.

He look again to the paper and bring it back to his wallet. He go downstairs then saw the older preparing a plate and smell a delicious food.

"Wow! I'm hungry. It looks delicious" Jimin said while eyeing the food then sit on a chair beside of Hoseok.

Hoseok smile and ruffled the younger's hair "But I'm not really good at cooking like Jin hyung. If you want to have a really good meal we should call him and cook for us"

"Don't say that hyung. Your cook was great"

Hoseok just rolled his eyes "Whatever! Let's eat before the food gets cold"

After awhile Jimim stop on what he is doing and look to Hoseok "Hyung do we have a schedule for tomorrow?"

Hoseok stop eating and look to the younger having a frown "Why?"

"Just answer me first"

Hoseok think first then look back to him "Yes. The staff texted me a while ago. We have a photoshoot for our wedding" he said the eat again.

"Photoshoot? Wedding? We still getting married? When? I thought this is all we've been doing! No wedding!" Jimin asks with a wide eyes.

Hoseok then laugh "ChimChim, why the show called We Got Married if the two person don't have a wedding?"

"I know. But why they allowed from the very first place to live in one house the two person who is not yet married?" Jimin asked again.

Hoseok sigh and put down his spoon and fork "Look, they do that for a reason. I guess to know each other very carefully. Hey, don't you want it? We can tell them that we don't have to"

Jimin shook his head "No. That's not what I mean"

"Having a wedding with Hoseok hyung is heaven. But if we were having a wedding, that means there's also a honeymoon? No, it can't be! WGM don't allow it right?" Jimin thought and put his hand to cover his body.

Hoseok lookxat him curiously"ChimChim... ChimChim.... Are you okay? ChimChim" he scream and the younger comes back to reality.

Jimin then look to the older "Yeah? What is it?"

"You suddenly spacing out. What's wrong?" Hoseok asked in a worried tone.

"I'm okay. I just remembered something" he said and smile then He got fully blush when he remembered his thought about the honeymoon thing.

Hoseok just nodded and asked him "Why are you asking if we have a schedule for tomorrow?"

"I have to do something. If we have a schedule for tomorrow, what about next day?"

Hoseok shook his head to say no. Jimin smile widely and eat again. The older got really curious on what's going on to the younger.

--------------------------------------------------

Hoseok wake up because of the alarm. He sit at the edge of the bed and turn it off. He sigh and remembered that today is their photoshoot. He messed his hair and go to the bathroom to take a shower.

After he finished, he notice that the younger sleeping beautifully. He smile and go towards him. He climb on top of him and kiss the latter on the forehead, nose, cheeks and lastly on the lips.

Jimin moved a bit, open his half asleep eyes and frowned to notice that the older was on top of him "Hyung, what are you doing? Get off of me, you're heavy"

Hoseok smile and poke his cheeks "Wake up now! We are going to be late on our photoshoot"

Jimin sigh and cover his face by a pillow "5 more minutes"

"No. You will get up or do you want me to carry you on the bathroom and shower you by myself" Hoseok's threat.

Jimin immediately sitting-up and look to the older while pouting "You really didn't mean that, right?" he asked.

Hoseok giggle and pinch his cheek "I really mean it if you didn't get-up already" then Jimin just look at him "What are you staring at ChimChim? Go take a shower now"

Jimin just sigh then nodded and standing-up.

"After you finish showering, go downstairs and I will prepare our breakfast. Okay?" Hoseok said and push Jimin to the bathroom.

But before the younger close the door the older pecked on his lips.

"Don't try to sleep inside the bathroom. I wouldn't hesitate to go inside and shower you" Hoseok said and leave Jimin having a crimson read on his face.

---------------------------------------------------

After they've finished eating their breakfast, they leave and go on their destination for wedding photoshoot.

After an hour of the ride, they have reached the place. They saw some staff busy preparing their clothes to wear and setting the place. The photographer notice them and come closer.

"Nice to meet the both of you! I hope you're ready for this photoshoot. I'm Mr. Horario, your photographer for today" he said and showed them a big smile.

Hoseok and Jimin just greeted him back and the staff called them to prepare themselves for the photoshoot.

After they have done and just waiting for the call of the photographer, Jimin notice that the older is shaking "Hyung, are you okay? Why are you shaking?"

"I'm just nervous. I don't know how to have a good picture with my lovingly and handsome husband"

Jimin laugh and hold his hand "Hyung, we both know that you're more handsome and lovable. So, don't be afraid on how the photoshoot goes. Just be comfortable and think that we are the only one here in the studio. There is no one. Just us."

Hoseok smile and hug him tight. They just pull aeay from each other when the photographer called them.

"Ready hyung?" Jimin asked.
"Yeah, I'm ready for our first wedding photoshoot"

--------------------------------------------------
♡JungChanSeok