Cross-Dress 🇰🇷

It's just 7 in the morning when they both heard a knock on their room.

"Who's that?" Hoseok shout.

"Hyung?! Wake up. It's me, Taehyung"

Hoseok eyes got wide and look to Jimin that is waking up.

"What is he doing here? Don't tell me you invited him?" Jimin whisper while rubbing his eyes.

The older immediately shook his head "Of course not. At this early morning I'm going to invite him? Are you insane?"

Jimin was going to say something but they heard another voice.

"They wake up already?" Seokjin asked.

"I think yeah, because Hoseok hyung speak" Taehyung's answer.

Namjoon also comes close and knock "Love birds. It's time to wake up! Don't make your visitors waiting"

And Hoseok open the door "Why are you all here?"

"Good Morning too, Hoseok" Seokjin said and give him a wide smile.

"Where here because our manager told us to and we have to go somewhere" Yoongi is the one who answered from the back of Taehyung.

"Where?" Jimin asked and walk to the kitchen.

"Secret. But for now we need to eat. We didn't eat anything at the dorm because manager wants us to hurry" Yoongi said.

"Jin hyung~ please cook something" Jungkook said with a puppy eyes and the older just nodded then go to the kitchen.

The rest just go to the living room and look at the place. Taehyung suddenly pull Hoseok and lock his arm to the olders arm then put his head on his shoulder.

"Hyung, your house is nice. I like how it's look and the JiHope sign on the wall looks cute" Taehyung whisper on him.

Hoseok just chuckle on the younger. Jimin who suddenly come from the kitchen notice the two. He comes close to them and cleared his throat. The two look at him and he give a death glare to the older. Hoseok then immediately remove Taehyung's arm.

"Know your limitation Kim Taehyung" Jimin said and sit between them.

"I know. You're so possessive" Taehyung said and roll his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------

After they eat what Seokjin cook, the two fixed themselves. When they walk outside, the five were waiting on the van already.

"Come on. We don't want to be late" Namjoon said to them and they hop inside.

On there way, Taehyung suddenly asked "So, hyung. Who is the guy and who is the girl?"

Hoseok frown "What?"

"I said who is the guy and who is the girl in your relationship?"

"Of course I am the guy" Hoseok then answer proudly.

"So, Jimin hyung is the one who will wear a bridal gown?" Jungkook asked.

"Ye–"

"Of course not and I'm not a girl. I'm a guy" Jimin said.

"But who is going to wear the gown?" Jungkook asked again.

"Not me. I bet Jimin looks great wearing a gown. He look like a girl more than me" Hoseok said.

"No, no, no, no. Over my dead body. I'm not going to cross dress. So Hoseok hyung, shut up. Because I'm going to wear a tuxedo" Jimin said.

"I'm also wearing a tuxedo" Hoseok announce.

"But–"

"Stop the nonsense conversation because neither of us will going to cross dress" Jimin said and little irritated.

----------------------------------------------------
♡JungChanSeok