-•Chapter 1-Entering the portal•-

( Y/N )' s P.O.V

I paced around my basement, thinking about what to do for today...

' hmmm what to do, I can't go through the files I already went through them experiments.....except...for...number...49' I thought as soon as it hit me about the forbidden print.

I stopped pacing and ran upstairs quickly to the family room to quickly grab my great grandfathers cane then I pressed a button which laid on top of the eight black ball causing a rectangle hole to appear on the side. Carefully I reached my hand it before grabbing the roll of blueprint as I descended down the stair case, a grin began to spread across my features before reading the note which was attached it it...

15/4/1847
EXPERIMENT 49

The experiment was a disaster! I lost two colleges today all because of my mad mind, I honestly thought that building this portal could bring humanity closer to something extraordinary but it only brought death closer.
I advise to anyone who manages to find these blueprints, bury these far away where no one will find them!
Or unless you are a mad man.
When I built this portal I caught a glimpse of the other world, I dare not to speak of it for I am bound to not tell a living soul, in person or on paper...
Maybe this will help someone or something in the near future, I do not know but in the mean time, this experiment is a hazard to anyone who has family or friends

-Doctor smith

Perfect! Experiment 49, the print which was passed to my great grandfather by a friend of his, who, as you can see is doctor smith and then generations down all the way to me, the inventors daughter.
Nodding in approval, I began to collect the materials which mostly consisted of cogs, pipes and wires...

3 hours later

" there and...there! A-hah! There we go, finally finished " I said proudly, wiping my forehead from the sweat but accidentally caused some oil to appear on my face.

I stood back and admired the project I've finished, letting out a sigh I walked over to a bench, placing down the wrench which was in hand before heading upstairs to have a break.
After eating a sandwich I began to prepare my self for I am going to do what no one else in my family has ever thought of... Venturing into the portal to see this ' other dimension ' who apparently is to bring death? Pfft yeah right...
I walked upstairs past my parents room, before sighing out of bliss..

' thank goodness mom and dad are out at a business trip for one more month or other wise I would've been grounded by now! ' I thought in relief as I turned into my room...

I grabbed my leather strap bag before filling it with various items; shirts, jackets, pants, boot, sketchbook, top hats, spare tools , gloves, my googles, mah phone, skirts, lollies and of course my lucky wrench!
After being satisfied about my choices I began to wander back down where the project awaits me... Taking a deep breath I walked pass the on switch, flicking it as I walked by before standing behind the yellow line as I watched it start up.

Lights blaring everywhere while weird noises erupted from the machine, I put on a determined look before stepping over the line, clenching onto my bag incase it falls off. I soon began to feel a gravitational pull, dragging it closer to me by the minute, I soon found my self hovering before being launched into swirls of blue and white.
Everything flashed white and before I knew it I landed on my back on, a lawn? Confused I stood up quickly before taking in my surroundings.

' hold on, is that ciel's mansion?! OH MAH GOODNESS GRACIOUS GUMDROPS! Please let it be real! ' I thought with a dazed face.

I was lost in my own world but was pulled back to reality by a voice...

" excuse me miss, who are you and why are you in the young lord's backyard? " the deep voice questioned causing me to turn around, trying to hold back a big grin as I saw that it was none other then Sebastian Michaelis himself in the flesh.

I stood there with stars in my eyes as I noted that it wasn't a dream and as I stood there I didn't happen to notice that I fainted...