-• Did i just get grounded? •-

Quick A/N
Hey guys! Been awhile hasn't it? ;-; sorry for not posting, just schools been stressful so I haven't had time to write.
Again I'm sorry! Enjoy this ( very late ) chapter!
Also!...sorry if this isn't the chapter that you expected....sorry it isn't good but it's the least I can do and sorry if it's short...

Previously...

I expected to see the portrait of Ciel's family, like in the anime, but all I got was the glare/stare of a very, very, VERY pissed off blueberry named Ciel Phantomhive...

' oh boy, this outta be horribly scaring to my wellbeing.... '

————————————————————————————————————    Now continuing...   ————————————

An silence so thick that you'd have to use a butcher knife, now laid on top of us all. The three workers of Ciel stood by the sidelines as Sebastian walked over to his masters side leaving me quite terrified of what is about to happen.
Ciel kept his stone cold glare on me as I started to sweat bullets, already knowing what he's mad about...

'Oh boy...' I thought, slumping my form.

" Y/N.....my office....n o w......" Ciel said through his teeth, his anger practically seething with every word.

He stomped away upstairs with Sebastian following behind, still with his smug grin. I glared at him, slowly imagining his...attractive yet annoying grin melting off. I soon followed in pursuit as I dragged my feet, my whole body sluggish after walking. Soon I came upon the big oak doors which had a ticking bomb inside....a cute but dangerous bomb...

Knock knock knock

No answer... I sighed as I heard shuffling before Sebastian opened the door, making room for me to come inside. As I stepped in the whole room felt like i was in Saw, with Ciel sitting there with both a angry and annoyed look, that's understandable, I mean this is my what...3rd time I've been here?

"You can not act civil for one day....can you...." Ciel started as he closed his eyes, rubbing his temples out of frustration.

I became interested at my shoes as I hung my head out of shame. Playing with my dress as he sat their in complete silence before he started telling me a whole lecture on how to act...I just stood there, nodding once awhile as I kept my jaw shut . After a good half hour, he let me go, I instantly made my way to my room.

I laid on the bed for awhile before I pulled out the blueprints, as I scanned the paper I looked at the sort of parts I would need, most of them I could create out of other parts.

Knock knock knock

" Come in! " I called out, not bothering to look at the door.

Sebastian stepped in, telling me that lunch is being served. I nodded telling him I'll be down soon, he stared at me for a bit before leaving the room. I jumped up from the bed and began to pace, wondering if I should tell ciel or not.

' I mean...I am a guest in his house so he should know....then again...it's not really his business but he might find out anyway..' I thought.

I spoke my head, deciding to tell him later as I started to head downstairs to the dining room.
As I made my way down I met Sebastian again, he then walked me ( with the food trays ) to the garden. ' we'll this is a change in scenery..' I thought.
As we made our way to the gazebo, I spotted ciel sitting there already sipping his earl tea. I sat down opposite of him as Sebastian placed down our plates. For lunches menu was....I don't know what it was but girl ws enjoying it as I sat there.

I looked at Sebastian and as if he read my mind, he took the plate away. I wasn't hungry anyway really, well I could gone with a sandwich but meh...
I observed the garden, taking note of the kinds of flowers he had; roses, tulips, buttercups, lavender, you name it he had them all! We'll not ALL of them but still...

I took a deep breath in as fresh oxygen entered my lungs. I closed my eyes as I sat there, I wanted to leave but I didn't and I don't know why. Like I felt...I don't know...attached? Oh no...is this the part where reader starts to have feelings?.....heh...so we're getting near to that part of town are we?
After awhile Ciel finally finished his lunch which felt like he took seventeen centuries by the way he was eating so slow, I mean come on man just I n h a l e your food! Well don't really inhale your food...you..you could die so....yeah don't do that...
As I stood up to leave, his voice called out to me causing my body to freeze up while I waited on what he had to say.

" Y/N..."

' crap...' i thought, thinking he was going to pull me into another long lecture.

" Sebastian and I will be going to town in search of clues on the recent killer case..." Ciel informed me.

" Alright sweet! Let me just go and-"

" You're not coming " He said cutting me off.

I stood there go smacked at what he said, i turned around to him as i met his gaze. We stared at each other before i bursted out in shock.
" What do you mean I'm not going! "

" you are not civil enough to be going out in public especially after that fiasco of yours that happened last night, so you are staying here until I get back and for extra measures you are to stay in the sights of my workers...now...if you can excuse me..."

Ciel stood up as I still sat in shock, Sebastian smirking at me before following his master inside. My mind tried to process what happened......

...
...
...
...
...d-did....did I just get grounded.......