-•Setting things right•- ( EDITED )

A/N
This chapter has been edited due to the number of comments saying, ' why do we have to apologise to Elisabeth ?' So here you go...( Something's might be the same )

It was early in the morning, around 7:00 , when (name) woke up. The sun beaming at the curtains to light up the room slightly. Being the lazy cinnamon roll that was instead of walking to the door she decided to roll majestically towards it only to roll to the stairs as Sebastian opened the door. ( somehow ) " Wahhhh!!!! Sebs!!!! Why you do this!!?! " (name) yelled feeling betrayed yet again by the demon butler.
She soon came to a stop in front Ciel who stood at the main doors peering down at her before blushing as she was still in her pjs. Cluelessly (name) looked at his attire then realised what he was trying to say.

" we're going out aren't we...."

" indeed we are, we're going to Elizabeth's place where you can apologise"

" Wait what!? " (name) exclaimed loudly. " Why do I have to apologise!? If anything she should!!! Besides she start it...."

Ciel sighed through his nose in frustration and stared at the girl. (name) turned away grumbling about how unfair it is, making her way to the bedroom to change into more appropriate clothing besides her night gown.
The trio made their way to the carriage, (name) dragging her feet staring at the ground like a child who got told no. Her eyes caught the sight of a small spider on the ground next to her.

(name) smirked at her self as she picked it up.

" Sebastian..." " yes (name) " " I have you a friend~ "

Sebastian, thinking it was a cat, turned around only to glare at the spider in (name)'s hands. (name) held in her laughter as Sebastian stared at her with no emotion.
" I'm joking Sebs! Jeez no need for seriousness.." (name) said before planted the spider down and watched as it scurried away.

--•-------------•--
(name)'s P.O.V
--•-------------•--

Ciel and I sat in the carriage as Sebastian sat on top, I peered out the window to watch all the trees and sometimes houses fly by.

" why do I have to say sorry again? " I asked with the most monotoned voice.

" You need to apologise for your actions because butlers or maids should treat guests with respect and not only that, she is my fiancé after all " Ciel said, closing his eyes as the carriage bumped up and down.

I sighed as I began to think about home, what will my family think when they come back and find me missing? Well now that I think about it, how will I get home?
Panic coursed through my veins as my heart paced faster.

' The portal can only be accessed through the controls which at my house ' I thought ' OK,OK,OK new objective! Objective One: say sorry to queen of drama, Objective Two: meet undertaker and grell, Objective Three: Collect materials for new portal! That is if this time and world has the right parts '

A determined grin broke free and without even realising it, I opened the door and fell out but thank god it was on the corner of Lizzys mansion, I just had to run my way to the front gate.....great.....

--•------------------------------------------•--
Time-Skip brought to you by eddsworld
--•------------------------------------------•--

Finally after running, I meet up with Ciel and his butler. As Ciel opened his mouth to speak, I put up my hand to stop him.

" h.....h..hold on, argh! Stitch! " I cried in pain while holding my left side as a stitch erupted.

Ciel stared while Sebastian held in a chuckle, huffing I stood up straight and straightened my clothes before walking to the door.
Ciel sighed, forgetting to ask the question to why she fell out. I skipped to the door and as I was about to knock I froze at my spot.

' I didn't think of what to say......oh for the love of-' " lord phantomhive, welcome! And um, who is this....* cough * Maiden? "

" This is-" " I am his FABULOUS female butler!, hello, how do you do " I said quickly cutting Ciel off causing him to sigh and apologise to the maid about my outburst.

We all walked in and waited at the end of the stair case while the maid of the place went to retrieve Elizabeth. I observed the room we were in, very pink indeed, before landing back on Ciel and Sebastian. Ciel was waiting with his eyes closed and the most straightest face ever while Sebastian......well, he was just.....staring at me......it freaked me out a bit but what freaked me even more out was that randomly I started thinking if Claude was staring at me like Sebs is.
I shuddered but stopped when I heard a voice, " (name) please try to act civilised in front of my fiancé " Ciel whispered.
Looking up I saw Lizzy with a glittery pink dress on, running down the stairs in the ankle breakers aka heels.

" Ciel!! Your here!! Are we going- " Elizabeth stopped when she saw me standing off to the side. She glared at me making me sweat freaking bullets, I mean I wasn't afraid of her really just that we're on her turf ground and she could kill me if she likes.

" what is she doing here? " she said almost stubbornly and obnoxiously.

" she is here to apologise, isn't that right (name)? " Ciel said staring into my soul, I took in a deep breath before speaking.

" I'm sorry, forgive me and spare me your torture " I said in a sarcastic tone but made it look like I cared.

All three stared at me. Elizabeth walked up and hugged me. " you're forgiven (name) but maybe next time, I won't be so kind " she said with a innocent yet ominous smile and sickly sweet tone.

I gave a weak laugh as i looked at Ciel with pleading eyes. He stared, he flipping stared. I lost all trust from him that day.
--•---------•--
???? P.O.V
--•---------•--

I watched as (name) and the other girl hugged, they both smiled but seeing (name) smile made a chill go down my spine. I continued to watch but then I saw Sebastian look over where I was, his eyes flickered but returned back to the scene with his stupid smirk on his face. I glared at him before returning back to his highness.

' best to watch your back...(name) '

--•---------------------•--
A/N
Well! That took long! Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. Also I'm sorry if this isn't that good, I wrote this from 10pm at night to 1am but hooray! I finally wrote the next chapter!
Also do you guys think I should start a FNAF X reader ?

( the pic is what I got at a claw machine in cane lands ( the shopping centre where I live ), they got the others but only from the first FNAF with just the four, so only bonnie, foxy, chica and freddy . I've never been there in such a long time that now there's a store which sells all games and gaming merch ! I know I may be rambling right now but they got FNAF hats and shirts, AOT blades which can come off and TF2 engineers wrench!!! )

* breaths aggressively *
.......I think I might die soon form all this amazingness.....