-• All foods before dudes! •-

And the most voted choice from the last chapter is!

* drum roll *

To walk away/buffet/Do nothing !!!!
--------------------------------------------------

Previously!

I closed my eyes for a moment but as I opened them two hands were stretched out to. Ciel's and Alois's to be exact, I stood there as if time froze. I have a choice, if I choose Alois, I could trigger his psycho side and if I choose Ciel he might....do something....I guess...I don't know about him.....

Present day!

I stood there with a poker face before blurting out what was on my mind.

" All foods before dudes!! " I yelled.

I speedwalked towards the buffet sweating bullets as I downed random foods. Ciel and Alois stood there in shock and confusion as they watched my form demolish the buffet. Eventually the two found some other royal regal to dance with as I stayed on the sidelines.
I sighed as lent against the wall watching everyone else dance especially the girls, like , one does not simply dance in heels with out breaking the ankles. As I brewed in jealously of their skill, I didn't notice the two men walking up to me.

" good evening mil'lady~ " they said simultaneously with the stupid smirk.

' ok ' I thought ' these two spoke at the same time, with a smirk and spoke very strangely.....I'm going to get either kidnapped again or they're going to do some bad to me.....'
As the two chatted me up, I tried to get the attention of Sebastian or Ciel. Neither of them noticed.....I silently died inside as i suffered in the depths of my mind.
One then tried to grab my left hand which then caused me to instinctively hit him with that right hook.
As his body hit the wall, many people around gasped and stared at the sudden action. I looked around like an animal in a zoo but then remembered.
' oh yeeaaaahhhhhh! This is in the past so women didn't have rights or some bullcrap like that, so, I basically dug my self a hole! '
People, who were close by, walked up to the bruised cheek man and his accomplice to see if they were alright. I made eye contact with the main four characters and quickly looked away.

" none of you's cared that I basically could've gotten moidered or even raped!? "  I yelled, at the still shocked but disgusted looks of the rich folk , in disbelief.

I was fuming as I walked away towards the front entrance. As I walked by Ciel, I gave the look that said ' I'm leaving but don't try to stop me or you too will get punched '.
I neared the entrance and saw the three triplets in crime : Timber, Thompson and Canterbury.....oh and Hannah was there too....
I walked closer but by that time, all four of them noticed me and was , in a way, blocking my way out. They began to ask where I was going but I just replied with home. Hannah stepped closer to me and tried to calm down my mental state. I stared at her impatiently. I mean, not to be rude or anything but I've gone through some BS tonight and was not in the mood to ' calm down '.

" I request you to please move out of my way before you four have to catch these hands..." I said calmly like the elegant bish i am.

The four reluctantly moved allowing me to pass through. I stepped out into the night, the cold wind nipped at my skin as it picked up. I sighed angrily before pushing though the night as the music from the ball became more distant.

' man, who knew the past was this difficult......damnit! How do all the girls in fan fictions survive in this world and dimension!? Ugggggghhhhhhh...... that my dear humans, is something I'll never understand ' i thought as my small body trudged through the streets of London.
It was quiet...I like it..until I remembered that countless murderers roam these streets. WELP! That turn my mood down! I quickened my pace as my shoes echoed through the streets which were moderately empty, with the occasional shady people walking by. My eyes shifted to every dark corner of the ally ways as I past them. My heart beated louder with every noise that shook through the town.

" I feel like I'm going to get stabbed..." I said to myself quietly.

I continued to keep a look out for any shady people walking up to me, no one seemed to care....
The front of the Phantomhive Mansion soon came into view. The gates opening to let in a chariot, my body began to sprint like sanic towards the now closing gate of 'freedom out of this God forsaken town '. As I inched closer, I slid my body in before it could close fully.

" Yes!!! I'm free! No more glancing over shoulder!!!!" I cried out happily.

I began to hug myself and let out a weird happy but kind of scared laughter. The chariot up ahead stopped in front of the doors of the estate and out stepped Ciel, with Sebastian's help of course. Ciel and Sebastian both looked at me and all they could see was a small figure, in the short distance of them to the gate, rolling around in the dirt laughing like a crack pot.
Ciel said something to Sebastian from what I could see. He proceeded to walk inside while Sebastian walked towards me.

" Lady [Name] are you feeling alright? " Sebastian asked as he stood next to my lying form.

" I feel fantastic!!!! Never in my life have I felt the biggest relief rush until today!!!! " I semi yelled with the biggest dork smile ever.

I continued to lay there until I felt hands go under my body and lift me up. I looked up at Sebastian as he walked towards the mansion, he looked down at me and we made eye contact.
Time seemed to have stopped around us, I felt like a pink backdrop was behind me with glitter and shiz as everything got brighter.

" Sebastian..."

" Yes my lady?..."

" how can you stand to be this tall? "

He stared at me for a few seconds. Everything seemed to have died down. I laid in his arms as he continued to walk, I felt bad for ruining a probably special moment but at the same time, I was curious...like has he ever hit his head? Need to duck because of a small area? All these questions will remain unsolved.....mostly because he still haven't answered me and probably never will...

We made it to the front doors, he opened them for me like the gentleman he is. I thanked him and looked up at the stairwells. I expected to see the portrait of Ciel's family, like in the anime, but all I got was the glare/stare of a very, very, VERY pissed off blueberry named Ciel Phantomhive...

' oh boy, this outta be horribly scaring to my wellbeing.... '