-•Chapter 2-Waking up in ciel's mansion...•-

( The image above is what your clothes are :3 )

3rd P.O.V

As ( Y/N ) fainted, Sebastian catched her before she hit the ground before he looked at her appearance, he stood there with a smirk before walking towards the building.As he neared the building, finny, the Gardner ran up to him with a worried expression as soon as he saw the state of the poor girl.

" Is she ok Sebastian? " He asked twiddling his thumbs.

" she's well ok finny, she just fainted that's all, I must see the young lord now " He replied before walking towards the door which leads inside.

As Sebastian walked towards his masters room, he observed the girl in his arms. He was intrigued about her clothes, they looked different from what normal ladies would wear. Sebastian lifted his head as he saw that he was nearing the young lords door, he soon stopped right in front of the door. Carefully he lifted one of his hands before knocking.

" come in " said a voice from the other side.

Opening the door Sebastian was greeted with his master at his desk writing some paperwork.

" what is it Sebastian? " ciel question with his monotoned voice before noticing the girl in his butlers arms
" Sebastian who is that? "

" I don't know m'lord I simply found her in the background yard, she turned around and then she fainted " Sebastian replied, his smirk still plastered on his face.

Ciel sighed before ordering his butler to place the girl in one of spare rooms and to place a ' suitable ' dress as well before returning back to his paper work.

" of course m'lord " Sebastian said, bowing down while being careful with the girl.

He stood up straight before heading down the hall towards a spare room, he then placed the girl down before grabbing a dress and placing it down on the end of the bed. He soon left and began to check up on the other servants.

( Y/N ) P.O.V

I woke up with sunbeams warming up my face but at the same time, blinding me causing me to use my hands to block out the bright light. Turning my head away from the window and sitting up, I inspected the room I was in also noticing the dress at the foot of the bed.

" so this is real.... I . Am . At . Ciel's . Flipping . Mansion...." I whispered to my self before grinning like the Cheshire Cat but stopped when realisation hit me...

" the portal must off closed off when I entered, meaning I'm stuck but what's worse is that I have to wear a CORSET ! " I exclaimed before groaning, falling back only to whack my head against the head board.

" Argh! Son of! " I screamed but was cut short from swearing when the door opened to reveal Mey-Rin with a concerned look on her face.

" miss are you alright? " she said worried, as she ran over to me to inspect my head only for me to pull away from the close contact.

' why am I suddenly like Japan from hetalia? ' I thought

" I-I'm fine, don't worry I'll get my revenge later..." I said glaring at the head bored, leaving Mey-Rin to sweat drop in the background.

" well miss!"

" ( Y/N )"

" miss ( Y/N ) I'm here to help you get dress, yes I am! " she said standing with her hands behind her back.

" oh um! Well is it ok if I meet the head of this mansion to see where I am first? " I questioned , not really wanting to get into a dress......or a corset..... I stood up before fixing my bag, goggles and hat which I was surprised that stayed on all this time.

" o-oh! Of course miss ( Y/N ) ! Follow me! " Mey-Rin said nervously before walking out the door with me close by her side.

It was silent from the moment we left the room, leaving a awkward silence between us. Wait! what do I tell them if they ask where I'm from!? What if they catch my lie!? What if they kill me!?
Outside I may of seemed calm but on the inside I'm both fangirling so hard that I might as well be queen of fangirling but was all so freaking the 'f' out, I mean I'm about to be interrogated by a boy who not only has a demon butler who throws butter knives but has servants who can be bad-ass with awesome weapons!

" here we are miss ( Y/N )! " Mey-Rin said pulling me out of my mental state as she stood by the door, waiting for me to enter.

" ( Y/N ) is just fine Mey-Rin, no need to call me miss. I'm not an important guest or anything and thanks for showing me the way " I told her with a gentle smile at her kindness before knocking on the door causing an echo down the hall.

After hearing a faint but clear ' come in ' I opened the grand doors to be greeted with Ciel himself sitting at his desk with his butler at his side with his smirk that all fangirls would die with a single glance.
I walk forward, not really afraid as I've read many stories on both watt pad and quotev about this and normally the reader gets to work here as a maid. ( don't you dare break the fourth wall, I just got it )
I sat down at the chair in front of the desk, slightly slouching due to the uncomfortable feeling in the chair. We all waited for one of us to begin talking but in the mean time we just sat there ( or stood ) in complete silence, the only noise being the slight chirps of the birds outside.
Honestly this felt like I was in an interview room at court or at a police station.

" soooooo is this the thing with good cop and bad cop because that would be not only awesome but terrifying at the same time " I said, breaking the silence.