-•Saved!•-

[Name]'s P.O.V ( this is back when she was getting kidnapped )

* dream time *

I felt like I was floating in the clouds. I opened my eyes and looked around and saw water. Confused I stood up and walked forward. ' this is like Steven dream of lapis and jasper ' I thought as my foot steps echoed, still in my night gown as it flowed behind me.I kept walking when I suddenly hit an invisible wall.

" ack! " I cried out falling backwards.

I groaned as I laid there for a while. Looking up I found countless stars. A shadow casted over me. Startled I sat up and turned around. I sighed in relief to find a llama with a top hat.
I held out my hand it sniffed it before licking it. I giggled ' it's like a cat tongue...' I thought patting its head.
I jumped on its back and it walked forward in the direction I was walking.

--•-------------•--
      Time skip
--•-------------•--

I fell asleep on its back as it walked. It's soft fur gave off warmth. I smiled but then woke up when I felt it stop. Looking up, it stopped in front of a giant doughnut. I stared at in confusing.

" [Name] " its booming voice said. " why did you do it....why did you eat my brother bagel!? " it yelled crying a blue glaze.

My jaw dropped as I gasped. Flashbacks came to me and I started to cry. " I'm sorry doughnut!! It's just that he looked so gooooood !" I cried

We both cried and ended up hugging each other. I whispered 'sorry sorry' into his nonexistent ear. His cries slowed down to hiccups while I silently cried into his chocolate icing and sprinkles.
I pulled away and wiped my eyes while he fell to his knees. I patted his head and turned around to the llama, leaving the doughnut have some alone time. I jumped on its back once more and continued past the doughnut where he laid with his tears.

We kept walking and found my old house. My eyes still slightly puffy, I walked towards it and around me turned to the basement. I watched as my past self went through the portal. I stood in silence as the llama walked around. I hummed and walked towards the desk where the blueprint laid. I picked it up to see the exact one I used and stuffed it into my pocket then everything turned black...

* end of dream *

I shoot awake and sighed ' it was only a dream...' I thought but my heart still ached at the doughnut and its loss which I ate. I looked around and noticed a lot of flowers. I stood up and carefully made my way around the flowers to the door. I reached the door but stopped when everything clicked.
' flowers.....flowers...who puts that many flowers in one room.....oh no...please don't tell me...' I thought as I opened the door. Outside was Hannah sweeping the floor and looked up when she heard the door. We made eye contact and I slowly walked towards her.

" ummmm...is this maybe....Alois Trancy's mansion? " I asked my skin getting pale. She nodded and gestured me to follow her to a room, three doors down.  

I walked in and turned around where she locked the door. I started to sweat slightly as she turned to me. " my name is Hannah, lady [Name] and I'm here to help you get dressed. " she spoke.

I nodded  but added " OK Hannah, but! Can I just wear trousers and a shirt? I'm not really what you call a 'lady' and please just call me [Name] "

She nodded with an emotionless face ' I just realised that she's like a Victorian era version of mikasa...' I thought as I sweat dropped. She walked into a walk in closet and came out with a white button up shirt and light purple trousers that went well with a pair of boots she found. I nodded a thanks to Hannah before getting dressed, I found my trusty wrench and quickly stuffed it into the pocket. After I was done I asked her to show me the garden. I smiled knowing that I would probably find the triplets; Thompson, timber and Canterbury.
We reached the garden doors, she opened them up to reveal different kinds of flowers everywhere.

" here we are, [Name] " said Hannah standing to the side.

" thanks Hannah! " I said before running to one of the trees outlining the garden.

I giggled as I began to climb the branches. I felt Hannah's stare as she waited below after she went after me. Once I reached a suitable branch, I looked out and saw the three triplets whispering while occasionally taking glances at Hannah and me .
( [Name]: shouldn't it be ' Hannah and I ' ?      Author: it should but I never passed English so (( jk i did pass )) )
I looked at them and waved when Timber looked up. Our eyes meet and I smiled while he did a small wave before whispering again. Suddenly I heard Hannah speaking, looking down I saw that she was talking to Claude.
' wait...did Hannah and Claude ever speak to each other?......' I thought.
Claude looked up at me, causing shivers to run down my spine. His eyes pierced through my soul behind his glasses. I stared at him like he was an alien before jumping down. Hannah randomly caught me. I looked up at her and she looked back. I wrapped my hands around her neck and hugged her in an awkward position. I stayed their before jumping off.

" OK butler! Show me the way to your master! " I said as I began to run inside.

Claude finally caught up and we both walked in silence. We soon reached a door and I felt like I was never gonna see the light of day again. I walked in, not bothering to knock and saw him, the booty short wearing, blond, child of an evil cinnamon roll...Alois Trancy...

" hello lady [Name], it's quite a pleasure meeting you..." Alois said kissing my hand as I felt his hand creep around my waist.

Obviously I got quite scared and in a blink of an eye, I whipped out my wrench. I managed to accidentally hit Claude instead cause I swung it to hard.. The room went silent...

" gotta blast!!" I squeaked out as I started to full on sprint the heck out of there.

I found the front door and heard a knock from the other side. Not caring who it was, I launched the doors opened and flung my self around the person. I opened my eyes and saw....Ciel!
My mouth opened to say something but instead was cut off before I had a chance.

" what the bloody hell happened to you?! " he yelled slightly.

I didn't say anything but as soon as I heard footsteps, I let go of Ciel, missed the sadness in his eyes and started to climb Sebastian like a koala bear. I climbed onto his back and hid from Alois and Claude.
I looked over Sebastian's shoulder and saw Claude glaring at him while Sebastian smirked. Claude looked at me but started to hiss at him, sounding like cat which Sebastian secretly adored.

" ah! If it isn't the queens guard dog, Ciel Phantomhive..." Alois said with a slight smirk.