🎉🎊ℕℰᏇ ᎽℰᎯℛ ЅℙℰℂℐᎯℒ🎊🎉

Hey guys sorry if this sucks, I'm still trying to improve but yeah enjoy this short and crappy chapter!
Happy new year! Have a great 2017!!!

---------------–-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Name]'s P.O.V

I sat on my bed where mountains of blankets laid. The cold air nipped my skin causing goosebumps.
I shivered as I scrolled through wattpad, looking for a new story to read. I looked at the time and sighed.
" how long is [bb/c] gonna take ..." I mumbled getting up to go to the kitchen.
( [bb/c] = black butler character )

I grabbed a glass and poured my self some orange juice. Still wrapped in a blanket, I made my way over to the couch where I laid for the next few minutes. A knock rang through the house, sitting up I made my way to the door. My bare feet patted against my wooden floor.
I swung the door open to see [bb/c] standing there with a bouquet of white roses and a tired smile on his face. He looked like he ran a marathon.
I invited him in and pulled him into an embrace after setting the flowers in a vase. I retracted when I felt how cold he was.

" wait right here" I said pointing to the couch.
I raced up stair to grab more blankets and pillows. I nearly tripped going down the stairs because I stood on the blanket end. I soon reached the couch where the t.v was on showing the countdown for the year and dumped the blankets on him.
" thank you [Name] and sorry if I was late, all the shops were closed and..." His words trailed off but I just smiled, seeing how caring he is.
I sat down with him and snuggled into his chest. Chuckling he pulled me into his lap and placed his still slightly cold hands on my sides. I squeaked at the contact and shivered, knowing him I could practically feel his smirk. I turned around with a pout. " you're mean.... " I said whining trying to get used to the sensation.
We both faced the t.v and watched the countdown. It soon hit 10 and I felt his fingers move. ' finally.. ' I thought. Then I felt his fingers move to my chin where he tilted my head to where he could see my face. I blushed at the movement while he smiled.

9

Our eyes made contact.

8

His eyes flicked with the reflection from the t.v, all sounds where blocked off except the countdown.

7

Both of our eyes looked at each other's lips as if they were silently asking to kiss them.

6

I smiled a gentle on as my hand caressed his left cheek. I watched as he leaned to the touch.

5

He placed his hands over mine and gave a smile back, already liking the warmth which was brought to his cold skin.

4

He slowly leaned forward. His eyes never broke contact and his smile never faded.

3

Our lips were close, not close enough to kiss. I felt his breath on my lips.

2

They were now inches away.

1!

We both then kissed, our lips moved in sync and fitted each other like a puzzle. My eyes fluttered shut as I wrapped my hands around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair. I felt his hands wrap around my waist and pulled me closer.
We pulled away with light blushes on our faces. I smiled at him which he returned.

" happy new year " [bb/c] whispered pressing his forehead against mine.

" happy new year..." I whispered back before pecking his lips once more.

" I love you [bb/c] " " I love you too [Name] "