A/N

Hey...everyone..

Sorry if I haven't been updating, it's because I have some drafts I'm working on to start new books.

Not only that, I've got a lot on my mind....because the last two weeks has been tough for my family.

We've had a...death in the family...it was my uncle ( we weren't related but we were like family) , who , everyone loved. He'd take care of kids and sometimes give both my brother and I some money without my mum noticing.
He past away on the 26th of October, it was in the morning and his sister, found him on the ground face first with a broken nose from impact, not moving. She called up another family member to come look at him and....it was....confirmed....he past away....when the police arrived they said he likely died from a heart attack or a seize.

My family had to go to his funeral on Friday. I kept my tears in but when it came to the part when we went to the graveyard and had to throw some dirt down....I couldn't bear it...I cried so much that I couldn't bear to see his coffin one more time.

So I'm sorry but I'm probably not gonna updated in a while, just until I can cope with reality again....
So again sorry about the changes and rambling on about my life right now...so sorry...