Chapter 6

(Sorry about the formating, ever time I put something up I check it and there is like 100 spaces in between each paragraph)

Dedicated to xXAndiCandiXx because she made up the character Devin!

Recap:

                This smell, the most divine scent the gods could have ever created, belonged to my mate. The one person who was made especially for me. My other half. He was here in this room.

                I looked around the room to quickly scan over my possibilities. I know he is in here somewhere but I just have to find who and where.

Chapter 6

Leo:

It had been a year since I last saw my mate, Callie. A year since I had slept with anyone. I didn’t feel complete anymore. It wasn’t like I was complete before but being near here made me feel . . . I don’t know full-ish. I had always known that once you met your mate that you would never feel complete without her but I never thought that it would be this strong and hit me this hard.

            Sometimes I question why I didn’t just accept her in the first place, sure she is human and sure she is weak and not as skinny or pretty as the sluts like Duffy but maybe we could have beaten the odds. Well actually I lied to myself a little bit there, although Callie seems weak on the outside, her aura is strong which proves that she is a strong-willed person, or at least was. Sure Callie wasn’t on the verge of starvation like Duffy was but that didn’t mean she was fat. She was just . . . squishy? The biggest lie in that sentence above though, was when I said that she wasn’t pretty. But then again, maybe I was right in a sense because she wasn’t pretty or hot, she was stunning and breathtaking and beautiful.

            Grrrr, I growl at myself. I’m not making any sense. I don’t freaking want a weak pathetic human!!! Even if we survived attacks and all of the other dangers what makes me think she would survive the rest? What makes me think that she would survive the alpha initiation or even carrying my pups? Wolf babies are stronger than human ones by a long shot. They grow so fast before they are even born so that it takes less time.

I guess you could compare it to Twilight. Vampire babies and all that jazz, they are stronger than humans . . . yeah that’s right I just talked about Twilight. I have always had a sort of secret sweet tooth obsession for the Twilight Saga. I used to go to the towns library claiming to do homework and essays but I would grab one of the four books and disperse into a vacant corner of the library that was concealed from all humanity so I could read in peace and quiet without having to worry about keeping up my cool guy reputation. When the movies came out I would painfully wait until around a week after it had come out in theaters and then I would drive for two hours and forty-five minutes to a low-key obviously out of town run-down theater to see the movie.

Get yourself together Leo!

I just can’t keep my thoughts in one place anymore and I keep jumping from one thing to another as you can obviously tell. One minute I was thinking about Callie and my love for her and how I call her fat but she is really just perfect and how I have been the worst mate ever making her life a living hell and then the next minute I am talking about my secret obsession with Twilight? Damn this girl is messing me up!