Chapter 2

We went to my favorite pizza place, and see I am a pretty simple person when it comes to pizza who just likes a good thinner crust cheese pizza. I think Jazzy is more excited about me being a part of the cast because we get to see each other everyday. I was super excited about tonight and meeting the rest of the cast.

"Who keeps texting you?" Daveed ask, he seems really sweet and nice, but I bet you anything he has a girlfriend. "Sarah and Kenzie." Jazzy and I say at the exact same time. "Who?" Before I could say anything Jazzy interrupted me. "They are Blake's roommates. Sarah grew up in the same town as Blake and they took a gap year to Paris after high school. Then they moved in together after college. Sarah is pretty introverted, but she is crazy smart. Kenize is a writer and a nanny, so she is always busy. She will tell you what she really thinks." "Thanks for taking the words right out of my mouth." I say in my sarcastic tone that Jasmine knows all too well. "So, how did you and Jasmine meet?" Daveed asked. "Well we actually met at a karaoke bar through mutual friends our freshman year and sang together and became friends. We actually went to the same college and ended up in almost all the same class the rest of college." Jazzy said. Anthony and Jazzy are making it sound like we go to bars all the time.

We left the pizza place right before call time, just so they could show me around. Lin texted Daveed telling us us to go to the stage when we got there. The text seemed longer than that, but I did not question it. All of the cast members were in the seats of the house. When we walked out Lin called me to center stage, and the other 3 went and took their seats. "Okay everyone this is Blake. She is our new ensemble member, and she is amazing. Jasmine showed me a video of Blake singing and I knew we had to have her. So, today she came in for us to see what else she could do and she blew us all away." Everyone laughed at the show reference. Then Lin whispered something to me without the mic. " I know this is short notice but can you do Take Me To Church and maybe freestyle, Pippa can beatbox for you." I took the mic. "Hey y'all!" My southern accent really coming out. "So first I am going to sing take me to church and then I might freestyle a bit."

By the end of the song everyone was on their feet. Lin brought Pippa up on the stage to help me freestyle. "Give me a word." Of course my best friend shouts out. "Cauliflower!" I think I need new friends but I always love a good challenge. "Okay. Whenever you are ready." I say Phillipa. "You think you have all the power. Just giving it a fucking hour. I will knock you off of your tower. You are dealing with the Fowler. I am here to depower, empower, and repower. Cuz people like you as much as cauliflower." (I wrote this at like 3 am don't judge) Everyone was cheering and laughing. Renee stands up and pretends to cough. "I think Blake will have to go on for me tonight. I think I have come down with something." "Me too" Jasmine says. Lin got the mic back. "Blake's opening night will be in about 2 weeks. Tonight she will be backstage to get a feel for the show and all us crazy people." I then decide to do something kinda stupid. "Do you have any questions for me?" A lot of hands went up.

"Where are you from?"

"Arkansas"

"How old are you?"

"I don't share my age, but you can do the math. I graduated college in 2013 and took a gap year after my senior year."

"Favorite Color?"

"Black"

"Favorite Animal and Why?"

"Wolf. I do well alone or in a pack, but in a pack I am usually take the alpha role."

"Single or Single Pringle?"

"Single and not looking for love."

"Closed or open book"

"Mostly closed, but I have some open chapters."

"Coke or Pepsi"

"Coke not doubt"

"Last question. Cats or dogs?" Lin asks.

"Dogs all the way."

"Okay everyone go and get ready. Wait. One more thing girls who would like to share their dressing room with Blake?" Almost everyone's hand went up. I think I may like it here.

HOPED YOU ENJOYED. ALWAYS VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION OR SUGGESTIONS FOR ME LET ME KNOW. ALSO IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT MYSELF I WILL ANSWER THEM AT THE END OF MY NEXT CHAPTER. 

-L