Chapter 21

Today we are getting our son. He is a month old. Both of his parents are dead, and the people who was going to adopt him backed out. We met him last week and his is the cutest baby you have ever seen. I know the cast will be on the other side of the door when we open it. So before we walk in I whisper to my new baby. "Welcome home Liam Anthony Diggs." Daveed kisses my forehead. "You ready for this, mommy." I shake my head. "It is such a surprise that you are all here." "We came to help get everything set up." Jazzy pipes up. "This should be fun." Leslie says. "He looks some much like y'all. He has your eyes and almost Daveed's smile." Vanessa says with Sebastian coming out from behind her legs. "Chuggington!" "Not today Young Man Miranda." He looks really sad. "Hey I want you to meet Liam. He is my son." "No." Seb says. "Blake no son. Mine." "Sebastian, Blake has a son now. She is not replacing you. She loves you." He just ran over to corner to stand alone. "So y'all going to set up the nursery or what?" "Do I have to?" My husband said. "I heard the couch is really comfy." I say. "We should go before you are kicked out." Oak says.

"Do you guys have any clue what you are doing?" The men have been working for over an hour and have nothing to show. "Nope." Anthony said really popping the p. "How? Oak you're strong, you held me back. Anthony, you held Jazzy back and you are pretty smart. Leslie, you have brains. Lin, you have a son how could you not be able to put a crib together. Daveed, you went to Brown. We are going shopping with Liam since y'all are hard at work." "Where are y'all going? Can I come?" Anthony asks. "I think we are going to go to Pier 1 and buy some popery." My husband just looked at me. "If you bring that shit in to my house, it willn't be pretty." "Do you want to say that again?" "You pissed off Blake. You saw what happened to the last person to piss her off." Oak throws in. "Have fun honey." "I will. We are taking your son to get a train toy to show I still love him." "If my son gets one I get one." Lin replies. "You will have to ask you wife."

When you have Phillipa, Jasmine, Vanessa, and me walking down the streets of New York with 2 strollers, it is hard not to be recognized. "I wish I had left Liam at home. I don't want him being seen by the fans. I don't people all over him." "You can't keep him inside. You just have to be a little more careful. You could do what we do and don't really post Seb's face, but you and your husband should do whatever you want." "I think right now you should just enjoy your little boy and not worry about the fans." Pippa says. "So you named your kid after my boyfriend." "I mean not exactly. I have always loved the name. Y'all are also one of the reasons why we are together. We also thought about doing Liam Manuel Diggs." I say that last part laughing. "What if you named him Oak Diggs?" "That poor kid. It is bad enough he was almost named after the biggest kid in the world." "At least I did not use a name from Hamilton. I really like the names John and James but people would think it is weird." "Imagine John Laurens Diggs." Pippa says. "It does have a nice ring to it." Jazzy throws in. "How are going to tell people y'all have a kid?" "I don't know. I don't really want to make a big deal out of it on Twitter." "You should probably check your feed. Shit." "What does it say?" "It reads. 'Blake seen with a kid. Is it her husband's? They have only been married for 2 months and only know each other for 7.' That is a really low blow. Will they ever leave us alone?" I can't believe they would say something like this. "Hey it will be okay. Lin just texted that they finished the crib and almost done with everything." "Can we head back?" "Yeah. We got my husband and my son a toy so let's go." My phone buzzes. "Who is it?" "Daveed he told me not to check my social media accounts." Liam starts to cry. I take him out of the stroller and have Jazzy push it. "Lin just tweeted something. It says 'Hey guys. The Diggs want their privacy. Please give them that. They will talk when they are ready.' People are really showing their love." Pippa says. 

I WILL UPDATE AGAIN TODAY. DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION DONT FEEL SHY TO ASK. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS I AM ALWAYS OPEN

-L