Chapter 7

"How about we hang out with the rest of the cast and finish celebrating your first night?" "Sounds good. I'll go get ready." I got up as Daveed started cleaning up breakfast. I put on my red high waisted jeans, but I could not find my black crop top. I remember that I let Sarah try it on last week. I walk out of my room in my bra and jeans, and I am half way across the living room when I make eye contact with my boyfriend. I quickly dart to Sarah's room and I found the shirt. I put on the shirt and walk back out. "I did not know you had a tattoo." Daveed said with a smirk. "There are a lot of things you don't know about me." When I walk away I added more sway to my hips. I finished getting ready then walked back out to face my boyfriend. "Yes I have a tattoo. I got it when I was 18 and I don't regret it." My tattoo is says PRIDE and then a semicolon underneath it. It is on my left rib cage. "I think it is hot." He says kissing me. "So where are going and when do we need to leave?" He just smile. "We should get going so we can be there on time." We arrive at a movie theatre. We did not buy tickets we just walked in. I wonder what we are doing when I see the cast in the lobby of the theatre. Everyone cheers when we walk in. "Hey guys! So if you don't know what we are doing here, we are watching all of Blake's favorite movies from childhood and now. I took it upon myself to rent out a theatre since there are so many of us. We are watching Gone with the Wind, Heathers, and the Lion King. I love all of these movies." Jasmine says. Gone with the Wind is the best movie of all times. Heathers is my favorite movie when I was a teenager and would watch it all the time. Lion King is just a great disney movie. I love the music in the movie. I just hope no one sings. "NO SINGING IN THE LION KING." Sometimes I forget how great of a friend Jazzy is, I swear she can read my mind. "Also, before we go into the theatre I would like to introduce Blake's roommates, Sarah and Kenzie." "So y'all did not go to work today." I say to Kenzie. "Well we had to play along and sorry if I was kinda a bitch." "Damn right you're sorry." Lin piped on in the conversation. "How long have you been standing there? Actually don't answer that. Did you really just quote your own show?" "Yes. I just overheard you all talking and decided to meet your roommates."

I sat next to Daveed for the movies. Gone with the Wind was so good. Most of the cast had not seen it, and they all loved it in the end. "Do y'all think I should write a musical about this?" Lin asked. We all just started dying laughing.

Heathers was as good as it always is. It was Big Fun. "Too bad there is already a musical about this Lin." Groff said. I love the cast so much. We are just one big family.

As soon as the Lion King starts Jazzy and Anthony are already singing. "What happened to no singing." Everyone agrees with me. Jazzy doesn't even reply she just gives me the finger. "I love you, too!" I say back.

My roommates seemed to get along with the cast great. Sarah and Groff got along great. Hopefully she can make some more friends. Kenzie and Oak would not stop laughing and goofing around. Maybe it was a mistake to bring Kenzie she has too many friends