Chapter 10

Since we did not have to be at my grandma's house until 5, we decided to have my brother drive us around town. It has changed a lot since I left. We looked at the time and it was 4:15. We rushed home to be ready in 30 minutes. Luckily Daveed and I are pretty used to do hurrying to get dressed since we usually goof off before we go onstage, but we are not as bad as Leslie. We actually got to my grandparent's house 3rd. This celebration was the one I was most nervous about. You see the Fowlers are not afraid to say what they believe. I am, also, the odd ball of the family. I am the only one without a stable career. I mean I have a stable job right now, and I hope to keep it for a while. You could still say it is unstable since at any moment I could have to go on for Angelica or Mulligan. The night was going really smoothly, but it was not over yet. We left to go celebrate with my stepdad's side of the family. I hated this Christmas because they just got on my nerves. I have always hated it. They will probably treat me differently since i am now some big star. My life to them is perfect. I am on Broadway, in a hit show that is sold out for like ever, and in a stable relationship. I could Daveed did not realize all that he had signed up for. They kept asking us questions about the show. We did not stay long because we had to call Daveed's family. I have never met them before, but they are coming to New York in a few months. They seem really nice. We are leaving around 11 tomorrow so we can have Christmas with my mom's family, so we could get there around 2 and be ready by 5. It felt weird having my brother driving us around. It was nice to talk to him. I did not have a car and I have not driven a car in like 3 years, so it made sense for him to drive us. That is one good thing about New York is that you can take a cab or walk everywhere. I am so ready to go back. I mean Arkansas is okay, but I miss New York and working in Hamilton. Christmas with my mom went great, and it was good to see them again.

We finally landed back in New York City. It felt so good to be home. What felt really good was that we had a show tonight sure we were both tired, but we need normal in our lives again. Everyone wanted to know how Arkansas was. The standard reply was. "It was fun. Family was all, but happy to be home and really missed everyone. I was a good dose of family of a few months."

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT AND BAD. IT IS A FILLER. THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE REALLY BIG AND IT IS REALLY HARD TO WRITE, BUT IT SHOULD BE UP TOMORROW.

-L