Chapter 16

From Daveed:

I am coming to get you from Lin's. We need to talk.

I showed V the text. "Do you want to see him?" "I need a break. I love him and I want to be with him, but I think we both need time to calm down. I think I am going to take Seb to his room and play with him. Can you please tell Daveed what I told you?" "I will." I remember to pick my ring up. I did not want Daveed getting the wrong message.

"She just needs a little more time. She loves you, but she has never been in a serious relationship before, or had this much attention and pressure put on her. All she knows is to run. She is coming back to you." I hear Vanessa say to Daveed and I hear him leave. "He is down for his nap." "You are really good with kids. Do you ever see yourself having kids?" "I have never seen kids in the cards for me. I think someday I will do adoption. I have always wanted to be the cool aunt and being able to give back an unhappy kids, but I am leaning towards wanting kids." Trying to change the subject. "What all did Daveed say?" "He said he will be waiting for you when you are ready." "I think I am ready to go home and talk. Thank you for letting me crash here." "Anything. I hope it all works out. I love you and Daveed together."

To Daveed:

Can we talk?

To Blake:

Yes. Are you okay?

To Daveed:

Yes. I just felt pressure and I just needed a break.

To Blake:

Are you coming home?

To Daveed:

I am at the door

"Hi." I say when he opens the door. "I'm really sorry I worried you." I look down at my feet. He lifts my head up. "Hey don't apologize. I should have been there for you. I promise that I will never leave you unless you need space." "I can't believe I am saying this, but I think I am finally ready to settle down and have a semi normal life." "Like how normal, I mean we do leave in New York City." "Well maybe I drop an album, continue on Broadway. How do you feel about kids?" "Whatever you want. I have always thought adoption would be good." "I never really saw myself with kids, but I could see us adopting a kid or two." "I love you." "I am glad I am home." "Please don't run again or at least let me know where you are going." "I will."

 IT IS REALLY SHORT. I WILL BE WRITING FOR MOST OF TONIGHT AND MIGHT UPLOAD AGAIN. OMG 1K OMG. JUST A WEEK AGO I HAD LIKE 400 AND I WAS PERFECT HAPPY AND EXCITED. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION ABOUT ME OR ANY CHARACTER I WILL ANSWER THEM. ALSO, I NEED BABY NAMES.

-L