ONE MORE AUTHOR'S NOTE

THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE, WHOOOOPS.

Another author's note though. (OMG AUTHOR SOUNDS WEIRD!)

Well I'm seeing that there is a lot of discussion going on about how Aarav is a bad selfish partner. But I would like to throw light on something else as well that I believe a lot of my readers have neglected.

Aarav is a selfish asshole, agreed. Most of you don't even want her to end up with Aarav, understandable. But I believe most of you are ignoring the fact that he was there with her ever since her family's tragic death. He's been with her through everything and has showered her with love all the time. He wasn't there with her after the miscarriage but has truly loved her before the whole miscarriage incident. He was there by her side encouraging her and being optimistic when he was taking her to the hospital after the little incident at the market.
He was truly hurt and broke down in front of his brothers when he realised that how much this incident had hurt his wife. He truly did love her.

The thing I want to clear is, depression doesn't necessarily mean cutting out people. Sometimes depressed people tend to completely avoid the situation that caused them such immense pain. They just prefer to run away from the situation than mourn over it. It just happened that both of them chose different ways to deal with the situation. He knew that Aaliya would prefer to cry over it while he just wanted to completely avoid it.

But I don't say, I repeat, I DO NOT SAY that that justifies his cheating. NO. THAT DOESN'T JUSTIFY CHEATING OR DISRESPECTING HIS WIFE.

There were a number of things he could have avoided but he didn't and he is at fault. But I would just like to make this clear that he was depressed too.

Another thing I want to clear here is that Aaliya is also somewhere at fault. Not completely, but some what. I DO NOT blame her for the miscarriage. I strongly believe that we need more women and men like Aaliya who would help a stranger in a heartbeat. The place Aaliya somewhere is at fault is by cutting Aarav off after the miscarriage. She could have tried talking to him about it once but she never did. Okay, I do agree that she was depressed as well and chose that route instead. But she didn't try to talk to him once about anything for a year and a half. And that's the only place where I believe she is at fault.

So, I want my readers to know that -

1. Aarav was depressed about Lirisha's death too and chose a different path to numb the pain.

2. That DOESN'T justify his cheating or disrespecting Aaliya though.

3. He genuinely always loved Aaliya until the miscarriage.

4. Aaliya is somewhere at fault too.

I really hope you guys understand this.  I'm pretty sure you guys still might have a lot of unanswered questions over here but I'll clear all those in the coming chapters as I don't wish to tell you everything over here in this author's note.

Thankyousomuch again for reading Broken. ❤