ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

Now, I'd really like to thank some people who have helped me complete this book. Had you guys not been there then I think this book would still have been incomplete.

Firstly I'd love to thank my wattpad best friend Melissa, (broswearcapes). She is the  one person who read my book and gave me reviews. She is the one who helped me clear the confusion about the ending. Had she not been there then I'd still have been debating about who Aaliya should have end up with. Thank you for telling me why my character should be strong. I love you so much!

The second person I'd love to thank is my other wattpad best Jayesh (JayeshParekh). He is the one whom I've irritated a number of times about the ending and who was always excited about the book. Sorry, I didn't really end the book in the way you wanted me to. But thankyousomuch for being a constant support, for finding my book good enough to be in your suggestion books. I think that's the reason why I got so many readers! Also, thankyou for the previous cover. I love you too!

The third person I'd love to thank would be my real life best friend Sriparna. I've irritated her the most because I've been confused about the ending for six months. She was almost about to kill me though. But thank you so much for being a constant support. I love you bro!

The fourth person would I'd love to thank would be my mother. She never knew that I was writing a book, it was by a fluke that she got to know I was writing one. But the day she realised that I was writing one, she had supported me ever since asking me about the story, the  reads the ranking and everything. (Although she knows nothing about the plot!) She is the one who has motivated me to try to get this published. I love you the most maa!

The next is not a person but more like an activity that I'd love to thank and that would showering. Had I not loved showering for hours then I would have never come up with this plot and other things!

Last but not the least, I'd love to thank all you readers for showering this book with all your reads, votes and comments.  This book would have been nothing without your support. I love you all so much! *VIRTUAL HUGS AND KISSES*

CONTINUE READING