EPILOGUE 2

Heyo my lovely readers! So I noticed that most of you wanted me to write about Aarav and Aaliya's life when their daughters are teenagers and so I did that. Some of you even wanted me to write about what happened with Aarav in those eight years when they weren't together and I'd do that soon!

I'd like to remind you all that the book came to an end with the previous epilogue and this is just an extension, more like a one shot. The parts that I'd be publishing from here on are just one shots and nothing more. They aren't actually a part of the story and the story ends at 'EPILOGUE'.

So here goes epilogue 2, where Evangeline and Lirisha are teenagers.

----------------------------

The doorbell rang and Aarav went to open the door just to find Aaliya standing there in a red dress, looking beautiful as always. Her hair was tied in a low knot with the flicks kissing her face from both the sides. Her face was plain as usual with just a thin black line over her eyes and red lipstick but that still managed to hitch his breathing.

It had been a decade ever since he found Aaliya in New York and since their daughters had been friends but he had still not grown the balls to talk to her about starting their relationship all over again. He thought that he might even lose her as a friend if he brought up that topic. He was glad that she had forgot about their past and was actually considering him as her best friend just like when they were teens and no way was he planning on ruining what they had right now.

Lirisha and Evangeline had bonded well over the years and they seemed to be more like sisters, having each other's back all the time. The two of them hardly ever stayed home, it was either Lirisha who was at Aaliya's place or Evangeline who was at Aarav's place. It was like a second home to the girls. It was one day, when Lirisha was seven that she ended up calling Aaliya 'mom' and Aaliya couldn't help but cry like a little kid. It felt like her own Lirisha had come back into her life and was calling her mother. To say that both the girls freaked out would be an understatement but Aarav managed to calm Aaliya and the girls down. Ever since then, even Evangeline started calling Aarav her father. Aaliya and Aarav always treated the two girls as if they were their own blood giving them everything that they wanted along with love.

A decade had passed and the four of them gelled way too well together but Aarav still failed to ask Aaliya what he wanted to. It had been eighteen years since they last talked about the divorce and Raima but he still found the topic sensitive.

"Hey." Aaliya said with a small smile that didn't quite reach her eyes.

"Hey." He said as he stood on the doorway and admired her. A minute passed and both of them didn't utter a word. It was when Aaliya cleared her throat did she catch Aarav's attention.

"Can I come in?" She asked and Aarav nodded, giving her way. She walked into the house and towards the stairs.

"Eva, I'm here." Aaliya shouted and she heard scrambling in the room before the door opened and Evangeline came running down the stairs with Lirisha behind her.

"Hey mom." The girls chirped together and Aaliya smiled.

How the two girls had changed over the years, she thought. Evangeline had become a little curvy and had a full face with her bright blue eyes catching everyone's attention. Her blonde hair was just a little below her shoulder and with fringes covering her forehead. On the other hand, Lirisha was pretty slim along with her dark brown hair up to her waist. Her two girls had become two beautiful teens that managed to catch every guy's attention wherever they went and that sort of scared her. And to her dismay, both the girls were just like Aarav when it came to shopping, which meant roaming around the mall for hours.