18

Anna's heart sinks when she hears the door begun to creak open. She kicks herself into the corner and curls into a ball, ready for the abuse.

"Anna?"

Her head shoots up as well as her body and she tackles Leo in a hug.

"You scared me Leo!" She cries before burying her face in his shoulder.

"Careful Anna, I brought food," his soft, husky voice replies. She looks up at him and relectantly lets him go.

"How are you here?" She asks quietly, her face flushes in embarassment.

'Why would you do that? You just humiliated yourself Anna.'

"I came to drop off this," he offers a plate of spaghetti to her. She takes it as he continues, "But there wasn't a guard at the door. So I went ahead and invited myself in, hoping that.... nothing was wrong."

He trails off. Anna knows what he was going to say, she shivers at the thought. Cool fingers touch her face and she snaps back to reality. Leo was brushing the hair out of her eyes. She lowers her head away from him. His hand falls and is quickly shoved into his pocket.

"Hurry and eat, I don't want them knowing I was here," he orders firmly.

Anna nods and quickly begins to shovel the food into her mouth. It was a bit cold, but it was so good she doesn't care. Sooner than she would have liked, all of it is gone and Leo is gently prying her hands from the plastic plate. He reaches to pet her hair again, but seems to decide against it and lowers his hand again.

"I have to go," he whispers, then turns away. She reaches for his shoulder, but he's gone before she can touch him.

Slowly, Anna slumps to the ground and, with nothing left to do, falls asleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*Leo doesn't know where he is. All he knows is that he's tied to a wooden chair and gagged. His surroundings are old and relatively spacious, an abandoned warehouse maybe.

"Why did you hurt us?" Comes a small whisper. He turns his head and grunts, wanting to know who was there.

"Why did you kill us?" Another says.

Caroline appears in front of him, a purple red staining her lips. She tilts her head and asks again, "Why did you kill us?"

Her face becomes terrifying and her hands wrap around his throat.

"Help!" Leo chokes, the sound is muffled by the gag.

Instead, blood covered figures slowly appear and approach them. They all fight Caroline for the chance to strangle him.

Before the darkness of death, he sees Anna's face among them.*

Leo wakes up drenched in a cold sweat. He knows he won't be able to fall asleep again. He swings his legs out of his bed and notices a note on the side table.

'When you wake up, your new assignment is Y/F/N.'

☆☆☆☆☆
Authors note
At the end there, Y/F/N means your, the readers, full name. Just in case you didn't know.
Also, is this fanfic good? Bc I like it but I feel like it's lacking. Please let me know your opinions.

Bye bye.
(Ps. Y'all know I love these post scripts lol. Anyway, check out my other stuff. Hahaha bye fr this time.)