/25\

"Next stop : Hongik Station, please mind the gate between the train and the platform"

"I'm sorry, This is my station" said quietly Jungkook to the old woman sat right next to him.
She stood up letting him go. He grabbed his bag and wait for the train to stop.
It was kinda heavy, he had packed up some extra clothes, wishing Taehyung would suggere him to stay at his home. He smiled childishly as the door opened.
He was greeting by the cold evening air forcing him to zip up his coat before to quickly make his way to the streets, remembering what his teacher told him.
"When you are at the station, go straight until a big roundabout. Then took the 3rd road. Then turn to the left and you are at the studio" whispered Jk as he followed the instructions.

He didn't really know why he was there actually. All he had in mind just after stepping out of the dance room was that it was the weekend and Tae was feeling bad. In just a few weeks, Taehyung had made his way right through Jungkook's heart. Even if he hadn't realize it yet, he meant a lot to him and stop talking to him were not an option. It was kinda frustrating and no efficient to help someone's feelings with a screen between them. So naturally, he headed back to his flat, took a shower, packed up some fresh clothes and necessities before to catch a train at the station near his flat. 'I'm just meeting a friend who is in a bad mood. Friends do that all the time, cheer up the other.' Jungkook had told himself to clear his thoughtful mind. However, the younger boy didn't know how the other will react seeing him again after all the texts they sent. Specially since Jungkook was not talkative and warm by text and face to face too.
And here he was ready to face Taehyung when he was not excepted.  He was nervous and he didn't like it. It had been a while since he last felt like this.

After a few changes of train and 1 hour and a half here he was, striding in the streets. Night already fallen, the empty streets were really differents. Jungkook liked the fact that a place had some faces, one during the day and one during the night. Along the season they changed too.
When the streets were bright and full of people, you could feel in your chest the living. Plus sunshine which stroke you down left you soak up and tired. But now, as the night had quietly settled, less and less people were filled the streets. Leaving a young man alone walking in the night but every now and then he was spotted here or there by the artificial lights.
He was still in Seoul but not the loud and crowded Seoul, the one quiet. He was thrilled, he appreciated being close to all the necessities however he would love live here.

"So, if I'm right, this is the place" he looked up at the building, set across the road. The sign hanging over the door, confirmed it.

Friday, 9:04 pm
From : Kooks
Hey Taetae, sorry to disturb you again but when will you be off work ? x

Friday, 9:11 pm
From : Taetae
I was on my way to go, i'm gonna follow your advice

Friday, 9:11 pm
From : Kooks
Awesome !

Friday, 9:12 pm
From : Taetae
I hope so...why do you ask me ?

Friday, 9:12 pm
From : Kooks
Hum... Because I wanted to

Friday, 9:16 pm
From : Taetae
To?

Friday, 9:17 pm
From : Kooks
To..Talk to you

Friday, 9:17 pm
From : Taetae
Oh alright, i'll tell you when i'll be home then !

Friday, 9:18 pm
From : Kooks
Okay Tae! ♡

As he put his phone back on his pocket he noticed his heartbeat had increased.
Seriously Kooks why are you stressing damn, he wondered.
He sat on a bench across the road not leaving the building's door from his sight. Everytime it opened, he jumped a little. All his body was tensed, his left leg was bumping a little as he played with his fingers.
'Oh god, Jungkook it's just Taehyung'

The minutes flew as Jungkook's body was freezing.
"Soon my ass" he said as a chill passed through his body.

Finally, the doors opened on a Taehyung well clothed. He was surprised he recognized him under his snapback and mask.
He began to follow him and when he was about to call him, Tae took his phone and  typed something quickly. Jungkook's phone rang, the sound made the both of them stopped walking. Taehyung looked behind him, following the sound. His eyes grew wider as he recognized him.

"Kookie ?" He said not totally sure. Heard the nickname spread a smile on his face.

"Hi Taetae" He waved embarrassed.

"How did you ? Why are you ?"

"Let's talk about this somewhere warmer."

"Sure hum...I'm living nearby, are you okay with that ?" He stepped in front of him.

"Let's go, i'm freezing"

They walked shoulders to shoulders without talking.

'So welcome Kookie hum..have a sit on the couch, well your sofa actually I'm gonna do some hot chocolate" he said quicky, leaving him alone.

It was a tidy flat, like really tidy. Jungkook could swear it still smelt the painting like a new flat. No way, someone was living here. All the furniture was setting at the right place, not to much decorated. Like in a magasine.
The walls were covered by white paint with some modern frame hanging here and there. The sofa completed the picture perfectly with the wooden table put in front of it. Taehyung had pretty good taste no one could deny it. It was so clean even the remotes were put on the table.

'So here you go, careful it's really hot' Taehyung interrupted his thoughts holding out the steaming cup.

'Thanks Taetae' The other blushed a little as he sat down. A heavy atmosphere grew between them as neither Taehyung or Jungkook talked.

'So, what are you doing here ? Not that I am not glad but I never thought you would be the one to go see the other ya know...' He scratched his neck.

'Well, I didn't either. When you told me you were having bad days, I just....thought my friend was not feeling well so I came here right aways, He looked at Tae smiling, when you told me you follow my advice I was happy. You'll see, your inspiration will be back in a blink.'

'I hope so...this song is important to me. I want it to be perfect' he gave a boxy smile.

'I'm sure it is perfect but you can't see it yet.' He pressed Tae's shoulder to comfort him.

'Are you sure it's your flat? It's too tidy to be yours, I was not expected a flat so clean to be honest' he laughed a little.

'Well, I don't have time to mess around. Always in the studio you know....you are really talkative in real life'

'And you are not kinda surprising' added Jungkook.

'Sorry, it's unusual...I'm always chatting around but with you being beside me I can't believe it. You are so cold by texts and now you are here.'

'To be honest I don't even know how I end up here. But you are my friend, I am here to cheer you up. And you wanted to see me so' Jungkook told him and the night went happily.

~~~~~

Well, I am not happy with this chapter but I wanted to update so. I didn't revise it, I'll do it later !
Hope you like it anyway! Thanks a lot for the note I apreciate

Well, see you soon
Kiwiories xxx