/33\

Taehyung's eyeslids felt heavy, he was fighting for keeping them open as he drifted slowly into sleep. He had to come to the studio at an early hour to fix the last issues for his future album. He had so much to do that he didn't have time to feel nervous or to realize how much his body was sore.

When he stepped outside he knew his legs would give up eventually. He prefered not to confirm this hypothesis and jumped onto the first bus dozing off at the moment he sat on.

He finally gave up and fell asleep. As the bus ran his head was following the movement, a sudden break made his head hit the window awoke him up. 'Fuck' he muttered brushing his hurt head. He slipped his hand into his pocket, reaching for his phone and sighted when he saw his phone had died.

'Sorry, may I have the time please ?' He asked to the man beside him, glancing up as he was taller.

'9:36 pm man'

'Thank you'

His stop came soon after and he jumped off, walking quickly to his flat. Still in a dozed mind, he mechanically pressed on the lift's button. Taehyung placed his hand on his mouth as he loudly yawned. He climbed onto the lift and rest his back closing his eyes again. Soon the bell rang signaling he reached his floor. The older stepped out but froze when he noticed someone was sitting at his front door.

'Jungkook ?' He rushed toward him, the sight of his friend was enough to power up his mind.

'Hey Taetae, seemed like you forgot' the younger laughed.

'I'm so sorry, I was so busy today and my phone died and..' He apologized hugging him, burrying his head onto the other torso.

'I know, don't worry, do you mind if we go inside ? I brought dinner' Jungkook giggled breaking the embrace as he finally showed up a plastic bag.

'You are an angel Kookie' He unlocked his door and started to take off his coat but Jungkook stopped him.

'Let me take care of you alright' he then took off both of their coat and lead Tae on the sofa, 'Rest, I'm gonna warm up a bit the food, wait for me.'

Taehyung nodded and plopped on the couch, eyes already closed and head resting against the soft cushion.

'Thank you' muttered Taehyung under a yawn but Jungkook managed to hear anyway and smiled for himself.

After a while, he entered again in the living room and settled the food onto the table in front of the couch.

'I'm tired too, it's so complicated with the new choreography. Anyway, Taetae food's ready' As no-one answered he turned his head and met with a sleepy Taehyung, mouth slightly opened where low snorings came out. Jungkook stared for a while at the peaceful face in front of him. Some hairlocks fell above his eyes, so he casually brushed them away, leaving his fingers a bit too long. His fingertips barely stroking his cheek to not waking him up. However Taehyung moved lightly, he was awaking up.

'mmmh' finally, Taehyung opened his eyes as Jungkook took away his hand like nothing happened, cheeks reddened.

'What time is it ?' asked him with a sleepy voice.

'You slept for a few minutes that's all, don't worry, eat Taetae'

'It smells nice' They rushed for their chopsticks and stuffed the most food into their mouths. Dinner time was silent except for the loud chewing and little talks.

'Alright I'm full, that's was delicious.' Tae exclaimed while putting everything onto the table and patting his stomach.

'Thaï food never disappoint us. Alright go to sleep Taetae, i'll do the dishes and be going' The younger stood up leading Taehyung holding his hand. He heard him laughing but followed him anyway. He turned the doorknob but stopped himself, embarrassed, why do I feel embarrassed it's just a bedroom Jungkook get yourshits together, he thought. He shrugged off and pushed Taehyung into the room and closed the door behind us.