/37\

They met in front of the new restaurant with grumbling stomach before stepping in. Many people have gathered when they heard about the opening so the two friend had luck to have a free table.

They sat and began chatting happily about how they were excited to taste that awesome chicken everyone praised. It had been a couple of weeks since the release of Taehyung's album and all he talked during the dinner was how his schedules were full, how he had never thought so many people would listen to his album.

As Taehyung was a chatter, Jungkook could not even say a word so he kept on nodding to him once in a while, losing himself in Taehyung's smiley eyes.
Taehyung stopped talking when he noticed that the other  clearly hadn't been listening as he nodded when the older asked him about his day.
You're staring had said Taehyung with a poker face but may god forgave him of all the assumptions ringing in his head.
Those staring had been increasing; Jungkook was more and more zoning out for a little. Before he could ask what was on his face to be enough interesting for Jungkook to stare, the waiter came back with their order and the question had been quickly forgotten as he listened to his stomach.

Though, not lifting up his eyes from his plate, Jungkook had revealed he listened to some radio programm where the older had been interviewed.
Taehyung was in a awe knowing that his bestfriend-soon-to-be-hopefully-boyfriend was so supportive. He told him he found interesting how Taehyung described his songs or what musics mean to him.

They were so hungry that they finished quickly their plate. After Taehyung had insisting to pay for years, Jungkook gave up eventually and they went to a close bar for a drink.
But one drink turned to be two then three, now they were at their sixth beer maybe.
A dumb smile on their face, fingers ended being intertwined, Taehyung playing with them.
They were gazing at each other laughing loudly at some not so funny joke they said. The two drunk men ended speaking about how happy they were since they met each other.
Taehyung may have or may have not said some cheesy words hoping it would create something in Jungkook but unfortunatelly not. The younger was still himself initiating slight skinships well no he was letting Taehyung initiated skinships and him didn't rejects them. He was way too drunk to even care, anyway.

The 6th beer had led them to be thrown out of the bar. The owner did not like Taehyung stripping to Jungkook who had been laughing so hard his sight became blurred.

They walked to Jungkook's house supporting each other body. Tthe way back was twice longer than usual due to their not so sure steps.
Anyway the cold air of february sobbered them up a bit, so when they actually reached the flat they had stopped giggling.
After struggling to unlock the door they plopped on the couch and sighted happily.
They had enjoyed their evening.

Jungkook filled two glasses of water, they sipped it slowly enjoying the sweet taste on their tongue after having their throat burned by the alcohol.
Taehyung let his head fell onto Jungkook's lap and snuggled into his flesh.
He hummed happily when he felt Jungkook fingers massaging his skull. He felt so good at the moment also kinda frustrating. He was fighting the urge to kiss him badly like there wasn't any tomorrow.
But he knew that was one-sided love, he mumbled quite loudly but Jungkook seemed to not notice.
Thus Taehyung enjoyed that rare skinship moment as much as he could trying to engrave how the younger's fingers touched him, how his fingertips felt against his skin, how he strained his hair locks.

After a pleased moment of silence, Jungkook chose to invade the atmosphere :

"Tae ? "

"hum..??"

"Forget it. I know ! It's not that" shrugged off Jungkook.

"You can ask me anything Kookie"
Taehyung opened his eyes and looked up to Jungkook's face who was busy avoiding eyes contact. After what it seemed like years, the younger blurted out the question the older would had prefered not to be ask.

"Taetae, is it a date ?"

~~~~~

I tried to write the chapter differently...
Next chapter should be interesting....
(I'm pretty sure there are mistakes, please bear with it, i'll try correct them later)
See ya
Kiwiories x