/49\

The air was heavy as people filled the room, taking seats in front of the stage. They were all looking forward for the showcase, seeing one of the best rookie dance crew of the year. All the seating seats had been sold out in a few minutes.

'What the hell ? Why is there so much people to see us ?' Panicked one of the dancer.

'Thanks to Jungkook video on youtube, a lot of people wants to see the crew dancing. They said that if him alone could do this, the crew all together should be fantastic. And you are guys" Their trainer told them.

'I'm dizzy suddenly' The drama queen of the crew, Hoseok, joked, the back of his hand on his forehead.

Everyone started to laugh, escaping their nerves.

'Everyone you are up in 5 min be ready !' warned one of the producer.

Jungkook nodded as he took a look at the audience. People was still walking in, chatting happily. He scanned the audience looking for a small and chubby boy named as Jimin. He recognized him at the second row, he was talking with another smiling man, probably his boyfriend. He then searched for a taller one with anticipation but when he was sure he was not here, he lost his smile. He really thought Taehyung would come, well he hoped so at least. His phone vibrated into his pocket interrupting his thoughts.

"Hey How are you feeling ? Nervous ?" He had trouble to hear smoothly what  Jimin was saying  as everyone was talking loudly in the background.

"Kinda..there is more people than expected but"

"But not the one you want"

"Yeah....I hope he would come but it's too late right ?" his voice trembling

"Don't cry Kook okay ? Do you want me to come ? I can com..."

"No no don't worry I'll be fine, I'm gonna snatch everyone with my dancing skill Hyung. plus don't ditch your boyfriend" he giggled. Jungkook didn't miss the way Jimin's face reddened and tried to hide his embarrassment from Yoongi.

"Jungkook  ! ,someone called him from behind, it's time"

« Enjoy hyung ! thanks to me your date gonna be great. »

« Fighting Kook »

°

The darkness of the room made Jungkook shivered, he loved this feelings of expectation mixed with happiness. After months and months of stress and training, they were finally able to show at the world the results. As the beats began the audience screamed, cheering up the dancers. Then Hoseok was moving along the beat with a spotlight on him. Jung kook's turn was a few seconds later, Taehyung came in his mind but disappeared in a blink when he started dancing. His step came smoothly like he practiced a thousand of times.

º

It was now time for some battles. He was clapping his hands to cheer up two of his friends showing their dance skills. Smiles were on all the faces, enjoying their showcase and the good vibes the audience sent was the best gift, they could receive.

Jungkook turned his gaze toward his best friend. He smirked when he realized that Yoongi was backhugging his best friend whispering to his ear. Jimin covering his face probably of embarrassment.

Something caught his sight. Someone entered the room and made his way to the back of the room, resting his back on the wall.

"Alright, there is only one performance left guys" said his trainer on the mic facing the crowd.

"The best one to be honest but I'll let the choreograph for this last performance talked about it, so everyone let's cheer up for Jungkook" Everybody started screaming as he handed  the microphone to Jungkook.