Special Chapter

• 3 moments in Taekook life •

• ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•

Silence. Such a small word to describe an incredible sensation. Taehyung was used to live in complete silence, when he was not working on a new song obviously. All he was able to hear when the rare cars which were driving pass his building, or the slight sound his fridge produced. Yet, the sound rain made still beat his craving of silence.  Perhaps, it reminded him his childhood in the countryside; the sound of drops hitting windows, the empty streets. Or perhaps it was because of his job. Always creating new beats, new lyrics it is quite noisy; he liked going back home and find peace in the silent atmosphere. Or perhaps it was easier to find inspiration in a silent atmosphere, as he was freely able to hum or sing. Taehyung was smiling unconsciously, as he wrote down some lyrics. Everything was perfect, quite and inspiration had kicked him.

Something seemed off after a few minutes, first it was barely perceptible. More Taehyung was aware of it and more it was getting louder. He sighted, putting down his pen and turned his head towards the direction of the noise.  He made his way to the kitchen and with horror, meet with a fluffy ginger puppy playing with trash. Taehyung pinched is nasal bridge, sighted heavily once again.

It was once again, that tiny and fluffy demon who was destroying everything he could put his paws on.

"No...stop it!" Tae shouted making the puppy jumping a little. He was looking up at Taehyung with cute eyes as if he wanted him to know he won't do it again.

After a few minutes of staring into his puppy's soul, he started to walk back to his desk. Once he was sat again, he strained one's ears; but no noises could be heard. He hummed happily as his peaceful atmosphere settled back.

Taehyung focused again on his work and scribbled some lyrics. However, he started to hear growling again.

"RYUKI!" Shouted Taehyung turning around on his chair and facing the little demon. His shout clearly startled the puppy as he dropped the shoe he was chewing leaving it all wet. Then, he came closer to the wall and began to cry.

"Oh no no, don't cry. It was not my intention" Taehyung stood up and made his way to the puppy in order to comfort him, but he moved backwards, scared.

Taehyung's eyes, known as the most emotional of the world, filled up; "don't be scared, It's me Taetae, I didn't mean to scare you"
Finally, he held his precious thing into his arms, making his mood changed in a blink. All Ryukie wanted was to be acknowledged by someone. With his wet tongue, he licked his owner's face, happily.

"Be nice Ryuki. Stop chewing shoes, please. Mommy has to work. Just go to sleep." While talking, he rocked him back and forth bringing him to his bed.
He petted Ryukie a few times more and went back to work. But, Ryuki came back to him weeping.
More than once, Taehyung held him and brought him back to his bed, telling him to be quiet for a while. However, it didn't stop Ryukie to keep coming to him, playing with Taehyung's pant.
After ten minutes of this game, Taehyung gave up and took his puppy into his embrace, before putting him on his lap.

"You won baby boy, now be nice to mommy alright ?" Sighted Taehyung holding one finger up in warning. Ryukie looked at him with big round eyes before lapping his finger and laying down Taehyung's lap.

" I have a Mommy's puppy...Awesome" He chuckled looking fondly at his favorite fluffy ball. He looked at the time and quickly went in a work mood.