/39\

"Jimin ? I messed up " He could not stop but sobbing.

"What are you talking about ? It's almost 1 am"

"What ?? "Jungkook said looking at the time and swearing.

" Please stop crying and tell me what you messed up this time "Jimin whispered.

"Tae "

"WHAT ?  did something happen ?? "Jimin said too excitedly.

"Yeah but I messed up right after, I'm so fucking idiot hyung and he didn't answer me anymore. He lived so far away, I don't know if he knows someone here. Hyung I wish he is somewhere safe."

"Tell me everything"

"Tae bring me to that new chicken shop then we went in a bar, but have been kicked out. So we just ended up at my flat. We drank more and then I asked if it was date. and I don't know how it happened but in a blink I was kissing him. But I am drunk so I didn't know what we were doing. But then I realize so I said I was sorry I didn't mean it and he left."

"Oooooh Jungkook, you messed up really bad"

" I know hyung, but I don't how I feel about him. help me you are the one sober. "

"Let me ask you a quick question, do you like him ?"

"Yes of course, he is as close as you are to me "

"SO it's just a friend ?"

"Yes..I think"

"You know he loves you ?"

"He flirts with me everyday so yeah "

"What were you thinking when you were kissing ?"

" nothing I could not think at anything because he was so damn close"

"Why did you kiss him ?"

"..."

"You should not have kissed him. Well not until you was sure of your feelings"

"I hurt him. All I wanted to do was protect him but no I had to kiss him."

"Did you like kissing him?"

"I think so. It was cool I guess. I'm pretty sure i'm not into guy anyway"

"Listen to me Jungkook. Don't mind his gender. Think about Taehyung as a human being. Do you want to be that close to that person ?"

"I'm not sure hyung."

"Well, when you'll know, you will have your answer. But for now, apologize to Taehyung ok ? But let him be for a while. HE needs to collect his feelings too. If you want to protect him like you told me, clear your thoughts and your feelings and only then talk to Taehyung. Alright ?"

"Thank you a lot Jiminie"

"I'm here for you, goodnight we'll talk later"

~~~~~

Another update is coming~