/38\

"Tae ? "

"hum..??"

"Forget it. I know !  It's not that" shrugged off Jungkook.

"You can ask me anything Kookie"
Taehyung opened his eyes and looked up to Jungkook's face who was busy avoiding eyes contact. After what it seemed like years, the younger blurted out the question the older would had prefered not to be ask.

"Taetae, is it a date ?"

"Dunno, how do you see this ?" Tried, with a hopefully steady voice, Taehyung as he stared at the younger's face.

" I think it is..." Jungkook finally looked down at Taehyung trying to figure out what answer would be the good one. But he had no idea what to say as the older's face did not give any clues.

"....not... Ju-just two friends who ate chicken together and then who were drinking together too loudly so the owner kicked them out. So we stopped at a convenience store to buy some beers. Then they went home to drink more. And here they are. No big deal just two friends having fun...I guess..."

As he spoke, the younger  grabbed his beer from the table, took a sip, and put it down repeatedly. He was nervous. Who wouldn't after all ? He was not gay, well until he met Taehyung he was not. He liked him very much like he liked Jimin.  Why do I feel nervous then ffs he wondered, trying to ignore Taehyung lying on his lap.

What he didn't notice afterwards, was that Taehyung had sat beside him before leaning forward. Their faces were so close that the older's breath was tickling Jungkook's cheek. The younger's eyes widened and he held his breath as he realized how close they were.

" So it's not a date hmm " Taehyung whispered against the other's cheek, tickling him and making a shiver running down his spine. However he stayed silent, mind in a blank state.

" I'm kinda disappointed, Kookie" Taehyung lifted his fingers, ghosting the other's jaw making him shut his eyes.
"I thought I was obvious."

Still a few inch of each other, the older brushed the younger's chin before gripping it. His breath stopped as his face was turned.
Now, he could feel Tae's breath hitting his closed lips.
He then remembered to breath but a moan escaping his mouth instead when he felt Tae's thumb on his lips, pulling it down a little.
The well-known heat spread on his cheeks, ashamed by the sound he made.

Taehyung leaned closer pecking  Jungkook's right cheek and jaw. To prevent any movement, Taehyung brought his left arm around his waist before whispering close to his ear :

" Kookie, say it again it was not a date, and I'll stop" His low voice, lower than usual rang in his head, tearing down any obstacles left.

"no...not...aah" He tried to speak but the finger which was circling on his hips prevent him to.

"I didn't hear you " Taehyung kissed the corner of his mouth.
"open your pretty eyes babe." Jungkook hissed at the nickname but shook lightly his head, knowing if he did so, he would not be able to restrain himself from jumping on the older.

"Well, never mind then, just frien.. » Taehyung let go of the lost boy and began to move away but was stopped. Two hands had gripped his shirt. Smirking he looked deeply into the other's now opened eyes, leaning forward again, their noses brushing. Tae teased, pecking once, twice the other's lips, feeling any tense leaving the younger's body.

"stop teasing" groaned Jungkook before smashing his lips onto the other's. The kiss was messy, teeth clenching, noses bumping. They had to pull away eventually to breath, but hungrier than ever Jungkook locked his hands on Tae's neck and closed again the gap between them. Some great feelings was burning inside of their stomacks. Taehyug bite onto Jungkook's lower lip, earning a moan from the other as he used the opportunity to slide his tongue in exploring the hot cavern. As they were fighting for dominance, Jungkook was pushed down by Taehyung, his back now facing the couch.

The two drunken boy were way to far to even realise what they were doing. Well, until Jungkook felt a hand roaming under his shirt, making him almost sober.

"Wait wait Taehyung" He pushed him away,standing up with a melting face.
"I'm sorry. I don't know why I let you did this. Hum. I should not have let you. I'm sorry. it's not your fault I'm sorry. I'm not gay, I'm not loving you that way...NO don't go Taetae please"

Taehyung's face was a mess but oh so beautiful, lips swollen, face red but was hurt and speechless. His body had to run away therefore he quickly grabbed his coat and hurried toward the main door.
"I should go then...sorry ? I guess"

Jungkook froze as the door was slammed. He paced back and forth chewing the tip of his fingers, wondering of what to do. His mind went blank as he dropped himself on the ground groaning.

He tried calling Taehyung but as expected he didn't answer.

Saturday, 00:05 am
From : Kookie ;)
Tell me you have somewhere to sleep.

Saturday, 00:10 am
From : Taetae
Do you even care

Saturday, 00:11 am
From : Kookie ;)
Please Tae

Saturday, 00:12 am
From : Kookie ;)
Tell me you are safe somewhere. Just tell me you can block me or whatever but tell me you are safe

Waiting for a reply which he knew won't come, he decided to call Jimin. He was too drunk to think smartly. He reached for his phone and quickly dialed the number he knew by heart. After a few tone he heard a mumble :

"Jimin ? I messed up"

~~~~~

Sorry