Party *muke*

*Warning daddy kink*

Luke's POV

I walked into whoever's house this was and I was hit with a wave of alcohol, I don't normally come to parties like this, but I was forced to by my friend Ashton. He told me that it would be fun... this doesn't look to fun to me. A sea of sweaty bodies grinding on each other came into my view as I walked towards the back of the house, trying to find Ashton. 

I finally saw him in the middle of the big crowd of people. He looked so drunk so I decided to leave, even if he saw me, he wouldn't remember a thing.

As I was walking out of the clump, some guy started grinding on my ass. I tried to walk away but he just followed, I turned around abruptly and looked at the guy, he was f*cking hot. "hey cutie, you got a little problem there, want me help you out?" oh my god, his voice made me just melt in his arms. "baby boy?"

baby boy   

"sorry, what was the question?" "want me to help you out with your little problem?" he repeated. I just nodded frantically, he grabbed my wrist and we went up stairs. "I'm Michael by the way, but you can call me Mikey. What's your's?" "Luke" I responded. "You sure your okay with this?" "definitely"  

He brought me into one of the bedrooms and slammed the door shut behind me, he pushed me against the door and automatically shoved his mouth on mine, our lips moved together perfectly. He rubbed his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance. I instantly opened my mouth, letting his tongue have total access to my mouth. I tangled my hands in his hair, and he moaned.

we parted our lips to take a breath "jump" I jumped and he carried me over to the bed and dropped me, he took his shirt off to expose his toned chest and connected his lips back on mine. He also took mine off, rubbing his hands up and down my long torso, his hands made their way down towards my waist. He unbuttoned my skinny jeans and slid them down my legs with ease. He looked up at me reassuringly to make sure I wanted this, I nodded my head pleading him to do something. 

He pulled down my boxers and my d*ck sprung up, smacking my stomach. Mikey started creating hickeys on my inner thighs, not daring to touch where I needed him most. My d*ck was dripping with precum. "Daddy please, do something" "kinky...I like it" 

He dragged his tongue up the my c*ck, "please Mikey" "that's daddy to you baby boy" "please Daddy" "please what? What do you want daddy to do to you?" "I want your mouth" "where baby?" "please daddy can I have your mouth on my d*ck?" "okay baby boy, since you asked nicely" 

Mikey wrapped his lips around my erect c*ck, slowly going down, wrapping his hand around the base, using his hand on what his mouth can't reach. "Daddy, that feels s-so good" I moan. "Can I come Daddy?" "hold it baby boy" He moves his mouth down to my balls and starts sucking while jerking my d*ck with his hands. "Okay Lukey, let it go" I came all over my stomach, Mikey dipped his finger in it and brought it to my mouth. I took his fingers in my mouth and sucked on them, "okay baby boy, on your knees"

He takes his fingers out of my mouth and strips his pants and boxers in one pull while I get on my knees. "I'm gonna f*ck your mouth now babe" I open my mouth and he shoves his giant c*ck in my mouth. "come on baby boy, just like you did with my fingers" He thrusts his d*ck in my mouth, until I can feel it in the back of my throat, I started to gag and he moaned "oh baby boy, keep doing that"

"Oh baby I'm gonna cum, open your mouth." I obeyed and he filled my mouth with his cum. "Swallow it" I once again obeyed. He helped me clean up and handed me my clothes. "Round 2 at my house?"