Texts can be dangerous *cake*

Hey guys, sorry it's been sooooooo long since I've updated this but I'm going to try to get back into updating frequently. 

This was semi-requested by @andrew_34 

bottom!cal • top!luke • painkink

~Luke~

"I woke up in Japan, I'm feeling low, I'm feeling lonely, The best I ever had, It was more than half empty, I woke up in Japan, whoa, I woke up in Japan, whoa" I sang out in the booth, Michael and I were just finishing the recordings for what I thought would be our next big single, when my phone started blowing up.

From Cally😘👅💦: LUUUKKKKEYYYYY

From Cally😘👅💦: please come back

From Cally😘👅💦: I neeeeeeed you sososososososososososo bad rn😫

From Cally😘👅💦: pretty please

From Cally😘👅💦: I'm so horny

From Cally😘👅💦: please

Oh god, the worst part was that I envisioned him saying all those things to me, my pants were definitely feeling tighter. 

"Ok, bye Mike I got to blast" 

"Alright, mate" he responded with a wink

I quickly left, scrambling to get home to Cal. I sent him a quick text telling him I was on my way, and I was off.

_________________________

~Calum~

From Lukey😍🍆 : on my way

As soon as I got the text, I automatically knew what to expect. I got set up our shared bed, wearing only a pair of black lacey panties, that barely covered my dick. Knowing that he was almost home, I started playing with myself. I also stretched myself out with a baby blue bug plug, leaving it in my ass for him to discover later. Feeling good about myself, I got lost in my own hands and didn't hear the door open. 

I opened my eyes to a mad Luke in the doorway. His jaw clenched in the sexiest of ways. I slowly stopped what I was doing and swallowed the huge lump in my throat. 

"Care to explain?" he asked open-endedly

"I got carried away, I'm sorry Luke"

"That's not my name"

"Sorry sir"

"Much better, you look so cute touching yourself, why don't you continue"

Instead of saying anything, I just nodded and began touching myself again. As I got into it, I began moaning and rolled my head back in pleasure, eye's closed. "stop" Luke muttered. I quickly pulled my hands away, knowing what the consequences would be if I didn't. He came over to me and pulled something out of his pocket.

"Since you couldn't wait for me to come home, you will now have to wait until I tell you that you can come," he said placing a cockring on me.

"Thank you sir," I said knowing that he would like that.

He slowly began undressing, knowing how much that turned me on. "fuck, please, sir" "please what?" he asked. "Please just do something sir" I replied. "be patient"

A naked Luke came to the bed and started barking orders. "on your knees" I complied waiting to see his reaction to my butt plug. He sat down on the edge of the bed and layed me down over his legs, so my ass was in the air. He pulled my panties down my legs and threw them across the room.

"What's this?" he asked, stretching my ass cheeks to see the plug. He left it in knowing it would be more painful for me. "Sir" I said, needing something. "count for me" he demanded. A light sting was delivered to my right cheek "one" Another one landed on my left "two"

Luke alternated sides "ten" I said, weakly.

"You did so well for me princess," he said as he pulled out the butt plug.

"Thank you sir," He gently brought me to the center of the bed, kissing me passionately.

I began going down on him, my fingers laced in his hair, pulling, my mouth biting and licking on his skin, making my way past his nipples, sucking on them. I was almost all the way to his big fully erect dick, when he stopped me. "Cally, I want to take care of you, plus I need to be inside you, now" He adjusted himself with my hole, and slowly entered just the tip.

"Sir" I urged him to continue. 

He slowly pushed his whole cock into my stretched out hole. I moaned out, finally getting what I wanted. He pulled out just as agonizingly slow, and slammed back into me, causing a string of moans to escape my throat. He grunted in the manliest, sexiest way possible, leaving me even more turned on. He got into a rhythm of slamming in and pulling out, slower than I wanted, but I wasn't in the position to complain now.

He started speeding up, pushing me closer and closer to my climax. I reached up and tugged on his hair, knowing that he loves it. He moaned loudly, and his thrusts became sloppier. I was so close. "Sir" I pleaded, gesturing towards the ring prohibiting me from coming. He gently nodded and pulled it off of me. 

I was so fucked out, I couldn't wait any longer. Moans left both of our lips in continuous strands until I finally broke and screamed his name, coming up to my high. He nodded allowing me to come, and before I knew it, my spunk was covering both of our chests. He came to his high as well, filling my ass with his liquid. After riding out our highs, he slowly pulled out, not wanting to hurt either of our sensitive bodies.

"Thank you sir" "It was my pleasure princess"

And with that, we both fell asleep, content about the events that just occurred.

_________________________

OMG guys thank you so much for reading, I hope it was ok. Don't forget to leave requests. I am going to try to update more.