Little Funeral Fuq *cake*

request from CalumTHGirl

Calum's POV

Luke, Michael, and I were the first ones in the funeral home. Earlier this week Ashton was in a serious car accident and things didn't exactly end well. We were all a mess, holding back sniffles. We walked in, wearing our black skinnies and plain black tees with black sport jackets.

A few minutes after we came, the Irwins came in. Anne being the most emotional, Lauren next, and Harry was trying to hide it but I could tell he was sad. The family hugged us, and we shared our condolences.

Michael had an extra long hug with Anne, seeing as it was his boyfriend who passed. We could see Anne whispering in Michael ear as he was crying.

We all sat down as more people filtered in, starting a line towards the closed casket. I started talking to one of Ashton's cousins, he was a wreck. "You know, it was just so sudden Calum." He fell onto me crying into my shoulder like a little kid, I pat his back soothing him and letting him talk. "I didn't even get to say goodbye, he was such a good guy." "I know Charlie"

We kinda just stood there, me patting his back and his crying starting to die down(i hate myself). He got up, off my shoulder. "thanks, I just needed to talk to someone who understands" "I totally understand" "I'm going to go splash my face, thanks again" He kissed my cheek as he walked away rubbing his eyes.

I just stood in the same spot, Luke rushed over to me. "What the actual f*ck?" he whisper-yelled. "what?" I asked confused. "You just let him cry into your shoulder like that?" "He just needed to talk" "whatever" Luke said walking away.

Everyone found seats as the guy started talking, I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked around to find Charlie's, he sent me a wink and refocused his attention on the front. A flush of colour up to my cheeks.

"That's it" I heard Luke mumble from beside me as he grabbed my hand, and discretely pull me out of the room. "what are you doing?" I asked

"I have to show that f*cker that you are mine" He said pulling me into the bathroom, locking the door, and pushing me against it. He ripped my shirt off, attacking my neck with his mouth, he roamed around until he found my sweet spot. I let out a quiet moan, he stopped abruptly. "Who just made you moan?" he said reattaching his lips to my sweet spot. 

He pulled away again, "I asked you a question" he went back at it "Charlie" I moaned, knowing that it would bother him even more, because he is just a jealous little sh*t. He looked at me with a shocked expression, shimmied his skinnies and boxers down his legs, and did the same to mine, causing our members to slap our lower stomaches. He flipped me around, spit in his hand and pumped his d*ck.

It was silent, then all of a sudden, his member was all the way up my arse. He pulled out, and slammed back into me, hitting my prostate. I moaned loudly, as he repeatedly thrust into me, getting into a rhythm.

Swears left both of our lips simultaneously, he pulled out leaving me feeling empty. "on your knees" I automatically obeyed, staring up at him. "Suck" I wrapped my lips around his cock, sucking on his tip and flicking my tongue over his slit. I reached up to massage his balls, he moaned my name repeatedly and I could feel himself twitch in my mouth. 

"off" he said, I could tell that he was really enjoying it but he was forcing himself to say that. He adjusted me so that I was lying on the floor and he slammed his d*ck into my arse once again, "L-l-luke, L-lu-uke, f*ck, holy sh*t" I moaned out, feeling a tightness build up in my stomach.

He paused for a minute "say my name lo-ouder" he moaned out "Luke" I said, as he started thrusting again "luke" I yelled. "Louder" "f*cking sh*t LUKE" I screamed. 

He let out a stream of curses with my name mixed in as he came, seconds later I came letting out a scream. He pulled out, and helped me up. Grabbing a hand towel and cleaning both of us off. "Can Charlie make you feel like that?" I shook my head, not trusting my voice. 

Luke helped me get changed, seeing as my ass feels like its on fire. We slowly made it out of the bathroom coming back into the funeral with our hair patted down onto our foreheads, looking and smelling like sex. 

As soon as we entered the room everyone in the room started laughing, "Great, now that you boys are done, Michael can start the eulogy without being interrupted." The guy said as Michael smirked at us from behind the podium.

"Hello, I am as some of you know Ashton's boyfriend and fellow bandmate. And I would first like to congratulate my two best friends, Luke and Calum, for having a good f*ck in the washroom at our best friend's funeral. I think that's exactly what Ashton would've wanted." He started as Luke and I stared at each other adoringly. Everyone starred at us and started laughing at Mike's choice of words. 

Wow, this probably wont die down for a while.         

I hope you like it