Psycho Killer *malum* pt. 1

request from WarningItsFangirl
*Warning: Psychotic Calum, bdsm*

Michael's POV

I woke up startled, not recalling very many of the previous events. I tried to get up, but there were 2 handcuffs holding me back, I looked around the small unrecognizable room, in the room there was a bed, that I was currently lying on, one door in the back, and a wall covered in sex toys. I looked down at my body and realized I was only wearing my boxers.

I was so confused, worried, and I had so many questions that I assumed would never be answered.

I jumped when startled by a man walking in to the room, "Get ready to have the best f*ck of your life baby boy" I didn't quite know how to respond to that.

He came closer to me, and I got a better look of his face. He was tanned, but not artificially, he had dark hair, and a sharp jaw line.

If I'm honest I think he's hot.

But right now is not the time to be thinking about that kind of stuff, "okay time for the rules, 1 only speak when speaker to, 2 call me master, 3 don't moan, unless I ask you to, 4 don't move, unless I've asked you to, 5 don't cum until I've asked you to, oh and last thing. I have to kill you after, but I'll do it in the most pain free way possible. Good?"

So many rules I thought to myself, wait did he just say he had to kill me? He said it so nonchalantly that I almost missed it. "I asked a question" he said forcefully, "yes master" I said making him smirk.

He slid my boxers down my legs, looking at the scattered tattoos on my body.