Frustration *malum*

Calum's POV

I'm at my friend Michael's house, ranting about my stupid boyfriend. "All he does is play his stupid video games. I even tried to seduce him and sh*t, but he totally ignored me. I was wearing pink panties, but he doesn't care. He never has and he never will. I'm just so f*cking horny and frustrated, I don't know what to do about it." I rant.

"You should just break up with him, if he doesn't give you what you want." "It's just that we've been together so long" "but he doesn't deserve you. And you have needs, if he doesn't fulfill them, then what's the point of having him around?"

"I guess you're right, thanks Mikey" "any time Cal, you know that I'll always be here if you need anything. Just remember that your boyfriend should treat you like a million bucks." 

I leant towards him, placing my hand on what I thought was his thigh to kiss his cheek, and he completely froze. "uhhh, Cal" "what? oh sh*t, I am so sorry Mikey. I didn't mean to put my hand there." "its okay, just kinda freaked me out a little." 

He's huge I thought to myself, way bigger than my boyfriend. I can just imagine his big juicy c*ck deep inside my ass, his hands in my hair, and his mouth attached to mine. I accidentally moaned out loud, getting a boner. 

"uh Cal, you're hand is still on my d*ck, and you just moaned." I started moving my hand up and down his covered c*ck. "what are you doing?" "having some fun, satisfying my needs" I noticed his eyes turn a slight shade darker. "okay, if you're fine with this, I've wanted to do this forever" "me too"

I stood up, infront of him and started stripping, very slowly. Pulling my shirt off, then my jeans. I could hear his sharp intake of breath when he saw my pink lace panties.

I moved towards him slowly taking his shirt off, then his pants. I kissed down his torso, to his happy trail, using my teeth to pull down his boxers. I wrapped my hand around his big d*ck, moving my hand up and down slowly, I looked up at him. His head rolling back, eyes closed, quiet moans escaping his lips "ohh Cal, that's so good baby" he moaned.

I wrapped my lips around his d*ck, his hands tangled in my hair, pushing my head down on his large member, I moaned on his c*ck. "I want to come inside you, are you prepped?" "I'm always prepped baby" "good boy, now let me see your hot arse hole"

I got on my hands and knees on the couch and arched my back so that he could see my hole. "I'm gonna go grab some lube" Within 5 seconds he was back and his c*ck was inside my tight arse.

"Damn baby, your so tight." "mmmm" I moaned in reply. "I wrapped my hand around my shaft and pumped fast. "Are you touching yourself?" Mikey asks then pulls out of me, making me feel empty. "I'm going to make you cum okay, not yourself. Do you understand?" "yes" "Do you need to be punished?" "yes" 

I felt a hard slap against my arse. "You like that babe?" "Yes, I love it" I moaned. He continued to slap the sensitive skin  4 more times. All of a sudden I felt him pound into me, and I f*cking loved it. The roughness, the praising, and most of all his big juicy d*ck. Sex with Michael was different than with my boyfriend, he was loving and rough at the same time.

I squeezed my tight hole on his c*ck "Oh f*ck Cal, do that again" I repeated my action and he hit my sweet spot. "Ohhhhhhhhh Miiiiikey" He continued to hit the one spot over and over and over again until we both came, screaming each other's names.

"that was really fun" "ya it was" I collapsed on the couch and Mikey collapsed on top off me. And soon enough all I could hear was snoring.