*5SOS*

Oh god, I need to be bathed in holy water

Thanks to @JaiiSavon for the request

Just like any other Saturday, the boys were lounging on the sofa in their shared home playing FIFA, Calum and Mike arguing about one thing or another, and Luke and Ashton just sitting there playing and watching the boys get into arguments about every little thing. Luke put his controller down and got up and sat on Calum's lap, shushing the boy. 

"Cal, that's enough baby" Luke whispered in Calum's ear.

To anybody that didn't know the boys personally, this situation wouldn't seem quite right. But to the boys, this was completely normal. They like to call it something along the lines of 'friends with benefits, but they all know that it's deeper. If they were 'just friends' they wouldn't be as overprotective as they are about the others. The one boy out of the four who shows the most protectiveness would have to be Luke, but the one that he protects most is the most submissive bottom, Calum. 

"But Lukey, he stole my controller"

"Mikey, did you steal Calum's controller?" Michael nodded, hanging his head in shame... and in fear of being punished. Ashton got up and whispered in Cal's ear. Michael and Calum both looked down, hoping that they wouldn't be punished tonight.

"Kitten, can you go to my bedroom. When Daddy comes up, he expects you to be in cute panties with the ears on, okay?" Ashton said to Mike, referring to himself as Daddy. In the house each boy has their own bedroom, although they also have a shared room. Ashton's is the punishment room, Luke's is the pleasure room, and the two subs have personalized rooms. Mike has band posters on every inch of wall, and Calum's is modern and has a pretty canopy and lots of twinkle lights.  

"Sir and Princess will be up after we're done" Ash continued, referring to Luke and Calum.

Mike ran up the stairs, doing everything that Ash told him to. Ashton waited five minutes until he slowly made his way up. 

Luke and Calum began to make out and grind on each other forcefully, waiting till Ashton's done with Michael. 

Ashton made it up the stairs, gently closing the door as he sees Mike spread out on the bed with his pink lace panties, and cute pink cat ears. Ash smiles to himself as he thinks about what's about to happen. As he gets closer to the boy, Ashton can see his painfully hard erection and starts removing his own clothes. Mike watches as Ash takes off his pants and lets out a small groan when Ash's giant member slaps his stomach. 

"Kitten, did I allow you to make noises?" Ash demands 

"No" Mike mumbles

"Excuse me" Ash asks, waiting.

"No Daddy" Mike corrects himself and mentally crosses his fingers.

"That's better kitten, now come off the bed" Ash said, grabbing a few things from around the room. Ashton sits on the edge of the bed, with a cockring and lube. Mike inches closer, and grabs his waist and brings him closer to put the cockring on. Ashton patted his lap, getting Mikey to lay his torso down on Ashton's knees. Mikey knew exactly what was coming.

"Can you count for Daddy, Kitten?"

"Yes Da-ah" Ashton's hand came down on Mike's perky cheek in the middle of his sentence. 

"One" slap  "Two" slap  before Mike knew it, Ash was almost done. slap "Nine" slap "T-ten" Mikey was whimpering. Ashton pulled the smaller boy close and rubbed the red area. 

"I'm r-really sorry Daddy" "It's alright kitten, I'm going to call Sir and Princess up." Ashton responded, then made his way down the stairs to find Calum sitting on Luke's  lap, Luke practically eating Calum's face. 

"I hate to break this up, but Kitten and I are done" Ashton interrupted. Calum quickly jumped off of Luke, a deep blush coating his cheeks. "You don't have to be embarrassed Princess, its just Daddy" Luke said, looking at Calum. 

Luke grabbed Cal's hand and led him up the stairs after Ashton. Once everyone was in the room, they all undressed. The boys have a system for when they have group sex, Luke and Michael automatically get on the bed and wait for further instruction. Unfortunately Mike still had the cockring on and it was really painful, he craved to be touched, but Ashton knew this, and wanted to punish the boy even more.

"Daddy?" Mike called

"Yes Kitten" Ashton answered

"It hurts" 

"I know kitten"

"Princess, can you come get on all fours for Daddy and me?" Luke asked Calum. Calum  immediately got into position on the edge of the bed. 

"Kitten, you stay there" Ashton added. 

"Is this part of my punishment?" Mike asked. Ashton and Luke nodded in unison.

Luke got behind Calum on the bed, and Ashton got in front. Calum quickly understood what was going on, he grabbed Ashton's dick and slowly rubbed the tip with his thumb.

"No teasing princess" Ashton reminded.

Calum took all of Ashton into his mouth, and a string of foul language and Calum's name slipped out of Ashton's mouth as he started bucking his hips forward. Ashton was practically throat fucking Calum's little mouth.

Luke lubed up his fingers and started teasing Calum's hole. Calum moaned on Ashton's member. Luke carefully slipped his finger inside Calum's tight ass, waiting for Calum to adjust, then he began moving his finger in and out. Michael took a sharp intake of breath.

"Daddy? Can you take this off?" Mike was practically whimpering due to the pain of his cock.

"Come here kitten" Ash responded. Mike got off the bed and walked over to were Ashton was fucking Calum's mouth. Ash wrapped a hand around Mike's member, pumping slowly. Once he thought that Mike couldn't take it anymore, Ash took his own dick out of Calum's mouth and slowly took Mike's cockring off, continuing to jack him off. Ash placed Mike's dick in front of Calum's mouth and Calum took  it and started sucking.   

"mmmmm" Mike moaned out. "I'm coming" he continued. 

"Princess, swallow it like a good boy." Ashton said

By now, Luke had lubed up his dick and was pounding into Calum's ass mercilessly. Calum swallowed Mike's cum and showed Ash his tongue.

"Can I come now Sir?" Calum asked Luke. "Go ahead Princess" Luke responded. Calum came with a long shout of profanities and Luke's name.

"Sir and I still haven't been finished off" Ashton said. Both smaller boys got on their knees in front of their doms, taking their dicks into their small mouths.

Within minutes, Luke and Ashton were a panting mess. Not long after, they were both coming, groans erupting from their throats with curses falling from their lips. Luke and Ashton rode out their orgasms with deep thrusts.

They pulled out and the four boys got into bed, all of their hair sticking to their foreheads. They got into their favourite cuddling position and fell asleep in each other's arms.