bands *cashton*

Requested by: @IfLarryCouldFly9194

Calum's POV

"I can't believe he did that" I rant to my best friend, Michael over the phone. "He just left the band the night before the show?" Mike asked in disbelief. "Ya and apparently they already found a replacement for him" I informed him. "Are we still going tomorrow night though?" He asked low key freaking out. "I need to see Luke" he continued desperately. Luke is the lead singer and Mikey has a bit of an obsession. Personally I thought that Jake was the cutest but he's the one that left. "Yes we are definitely going, I still want to see them" I responded.

"ok, good. bye Cal, I have to go. See you tomorrow, I'll pick you up at 8" "bye Mikey" I took the phone away from my ear and went on twitter, my feed blowing up from all the talk about the new drummer. I scrolled through, just to pass the time, when a picture caught my eye.

Holy shit, this new guy is really hot. Ashton Irwin, such a hot name too. 

Maybe this little change up will be a good thing, I glanced at the clock and realized what time it was. I should probably head to bed, seeing as it is 2 am.

_______________________________

A knock sounded throughout my empty loft. "I'm coming, hold on" I screamed as I squeezed into my skinnies. Once I got them on, I looked in the mirror, fixed my hair, and ran to the door. "Okay, I'm ready. Let's go" I said as I grabbed my phone and keys, locking the door as Mikey got into his car.

The ride there was quiet except for the soft music playing in the background. The two boys were just too excited to talk, both wanting to see the people that make the majority of the music that is taking up all their phone's storage. 

I jumped out of the car as soon as we got to the venue, "holy shit cal, calm down" Michael chuckled, "Oh come on, I know you wanna be here just as bad as I do" he nodded, agreeing.

As we made our way inside, I could see a head peaking out from backstage. We automatically made eye contact, a small smile on his face as he noticed me. I could feel my cheeks get warm as we starred at each other, I then realized that it was Ashton. 

"Are you okay?" I heard beside me "Cal?" I turned to look at Mike, I closed my eyes and tried to compose myself before I turned to my best friend "I just made eye contact with Ashton, I think I'm going to pass out" I said jokingly, I looked back to the backstage entrance and he wasn't there anymore.

_______________________________

All of the lights suddenly shut off and the stage lights lit up and the band walked on stage. My heart stopped as soon as I saw him on stage. He looked directly at me and winked, I started thinking about the unholy things he could do with his hands when I saw his huge hands wrap around his drum sticks.

"Hi everyone, my name is Luke." "I'm Noah" "Joey" "And last but not least... our latest addition to the band" Luke introduced "I'm Ashton" he said after Luke pointed at him. Ashton counted the band in, and everyone was all of a sudden jamming on stage. 

I was so caught up in watching him drumming that I didn't realize that we've been here for over an hour which means that its almost over. I looked over at Michael who was screaming all the lyrics, not even missing a beat. 

"Okay guys, sadly this is the last song." Noah said, I looked at Ashton and he had a little frown on his face. I giggled once seeing his cute face, the frown made his dimples even more prominent and his face was drenched in sweat.

They preformed their last song and Mikey and I just sat in the venue, soaking in all that just happened. And waiting for everybody to get leave so that we wouldn't be stuck in the car for forever.

Before we knew it, it was only us and the people disassembling the stage. We were about to get up when a body launched off the stage with a loud thud on the ground. Both of us ran to see if the person was hurt or needed any help. Before we got there, the person stood up and rubbed their head. I recognized the mop of hair immediately, Ashton.

"Holy shit, are you okay?" Mikey asked "yeah, I'm good" he mumbled out. He looked up, "You're the guy from before, I'm Ashton" he said, implying that I probably didn't know his name. "I'm Calum" I said chuckling. 

"I'm going to go wait in the car" Mikey said "just meet me out there when you're ready" he continued as he walked out.

"You were amazing up there, how did those drumsticks survive. You banged those drums pretty hard?" Once I realized what I said I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks. "I can bang other things pretty hard too" he shot back. 

"Oh, ya?" I played along "What else do you bang so hard?" I asked. "Instead of telling you, I could just show you." He inched closer whispering in my ear "would you like me to show?" he asked, his breath on my neck. "mmmm" I said nodding my head.

he grabbed my hand, leading me to the bathroom. As soon as we got inside he slammed me up against the door, and attacked my mouth with his. He started trailing his mouth down my neck to my collarbone, pausing to pull my shirt over my head. 

He continued all the way down to my 'happy trail', soft groans slipped from my lips. He undid my belt and yanked my boxers and unnecessarily tight jeans down my legs. I moaned at the cold air hitting my member at it slapped up to my stomach. 

He turned me around and tore all of his clothes off, slipping a condom on, and lubing up. I'm not even going to ask how he got the lube, but whatever. "Please" I begged, "please what?" he asked. "I need you now" I said. He slowly slid his giant dick in my ass hole, immediately hitting my sweet spot. 

Moans exploded from both of our mouths "You're so tight baby" "fuck me harder Ashton" he slammed into me repeatedly hitting the right spot, making my knees go weak. "I'm s-s-s-o clo-o-o-o-se" he stammered out. "Me-e too" 

He wrapped his hand around my body, and started to jack me off, adding so much more pleasure to the sensation. He dug his nails into one of my hips and I knew he was really close, I felt my legs go completely as I hit my high. He came right after, riding out both of our highs.

"Oh shit, Michael's waiting in the car. I have to go" He pulled out and grabbed my shirt from the floor and handed it to me, "I don't want this to be a one time kind of thing, I really enjoyed that" he said. "Just follow me on twitter, and I'll give you my number from there" He grabbed a pen "what's your name?" "Calum Hood, like neighbour hood" I said. "Okay Mr. Hood, I'm sure we'll see each other soon" "Bye Ash" I kissed his cheek and left the small bathroom.

"Hey Mike" I said as I got to the car, "Wow, you let him fuck you?" he said laughing. I fixed my hair as he started the car, knowing that was the tell tale sign. That was definitely not how I expected tonight to go.