Summer*lashton*

thanks @pizzalover2319 for the request, i know its been a really long time since you requested it but... here it is.

crossdressing!luke • top!ashton • bottom!luke

Luke's POV

It was just my average Sunday and I was preparing to go to a small get together with my boyfriend and some of our friends. I pulled my brand new shorts up my freshly shaven legs, loving the softness of my skin. I recently bought these, thinking that they might be a little too short, but the girl that was helping me totally convinced me to get them anyway. We weren't going anywhere too fancy, so I decided to stick with mascara instead of going full out. I threw on a nice top and slipped on my favourite sandals.

Ashton met me at the front door, pecking my nose with a kiss and leading me out to the car. The car ride was filled with small talk and light conversations along with the radio playing in the background. When we arrived at Mikey and Cal's place, Ashton finally noticed what I was wearing, I made sure I walked in front of him when we entered their loft and I could see the look on his face. 

Casual greetings were exchanged between the four of us and the others that decided to show, I kept catching Ashy starring at my ass. I took my jean jacket off and bent down, gently placing it on the floor, making sure Ashton got a nice view. I rocked my hips back, bringing my ass in contact with his hardening member. I got up and walked away, hoping to leave him wanting more. 

I wanted to let Ash cool down a bit before pulling my next move. I wanted to wait for the perfect opportunity. 

A little later in the day, Ash was sitting down, sipping on a cold one, and talking to a few of his friends. I decided that it would be the perfect time. I walked over to him, making sure to grab his attention as I did so. I seductively put my finger in my mouth and pretended to lick it clean as I would his massive member, whilst keeping eye contact with him. 

I could see him excuse himself and leave the little group of people as he took large steps to reach me, but as he got closer, I turned around and walked the other way. making sure to shake my ass as I did. He started chasing me around the house, without running, making it seem normal. His large strides caught up to me, a lot sooner than I had anticipated. 

He pulled me close to him and whispered in my ear "you are so getting punished when we get home" "oh really?" "do you want to make this worse for yourself?" Instead of responding, I grabbed his clothed crotch and gently squeezed, causing him to let out a muffled moan. I guess he decided my fate, because he dragged me out of the loft smoothly, without saying goodbye.

The car ride home was full of tension, he looked as though he was struggling to keep it in his pants till we got home.

As he unlocked the door to our apartment, I quickly sprinted inside, getting to the bedroom. He followed, not a word coming out of either of our mouths.

Knowing he was behind me, I slowly, teasingly, stripped, and I could immediately tell that he was beyond turned on. I turned around as he grabbed my waist and pushed me towards the bed. I fell back and he quickly stripped, and got on top of me. 

He brought two of his fingers to my mouth, forcing me to suck. I obliged, not wanting to make this worse for myself. I kept eye contact as I swirled my tongue around his digits, he pulled them out of my mouth with a pop and began circling my rim. 

He slowly pushed in, creating a pleasureful pain. Once he realised that I enjoyed it, he slammed his fingers in and out of my tight ass hole. 

Once I was stretched enough he got into position, teasing me with his giant cock around my ass. He caught me off guard, slamming into me at full speed. 

My cock began to twitch and I could feel my stomach tightening signalling an orgasm.

"I'm gonna..." I began to say

"Hold it" Ashton scolds

He continues ramming into me, pushing me even closer to my orgasm. But I have to hold it, so my legs begin to shake as I desperately try to last longer.

"Ok now" He says, and a wave of pleasure consumes me as I cum and clench around him. He helps me ride out my high as he shoots his load into my hole.

"Wow" I say, out of breath

"That was so fucking hot" He says in response

"You came untouched" He continues

"I guess I did" I whisper, as my eyes start to flutter closed

"Good night Ashton" I say,

"Good night baby boy"