Happy lil moose

Here is a quick one shot! Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------
Imagine Sam and Dean are out on a hunt. It's sam birthday so you thought you would do something special for him.

So you took out your phone and looked for a recipe for a big vanilla cake with chocolate mousse filling.
As the cake was in the oven baking, you made the chocolate mousse filling, and sweet buttercream frosting. So far everything was going great.
You called up some friends and invited them over to the bunker. Soon, Bobby, Ellen, Joe, Garth, Kevin, even some of your angel friends showed up like, Cas, Gabriel,  and Balthazar. But you knew he only came for the wine.
Everyone even brought gifts to, except for Cas, he didn't have a clue as to what was going on.

The timer on the oven buzzed and you took the cake out and put it in the freezer so it would Cool faster, 30 minutes later you begin to frosted with your mad art skills. You painted a very realistic drawing of Sam with moose horns.

You asked you angelic friend Gabetiel to get you some party decorations. You told him to get anything that was moose themed. Soon after, Gabriel got back with, a moose table cloth, napkins, plates, and pin the tail on the moose game.

After you all finished getting ready, you heard the door to the bunker open. "(Yn)! We're home!"
OK everyone, get into your places in hide. You turned off the lights and waited for Sam in Dean to walk into the living room. Sam entered and turned on the lights.
Surprise! Everyone yelled!
"(Yn)? You did all this?"
You sound surprised Sam. You walked over to him and gave him a quick peck on the lips.
"Moose themed huh?"
Yep! And I even made cake!
Really?
"Awww I wanted pie! Whined Dean."
Soon soon ten o'clock rolled around and you all were drunk. You were playing pin the tail on the moose witch was hilarious.  After that everyone was passed out and you were cuddled up next to Sam. Oh how all of you would have a hangover tomorrow.
                     The end!   
Hopefully you all liked it. I will write more one shots/imagines if you request them!