Dean x reader/Netflix and chill

Blood. You, Sam and Dean, covered in blood. you just killed a werewolf , and you all really needed a shower.

It was a quiet ride back to the bunker, just some AC/DC playing in the back round. you were exhausted, and you fell into a deep sleep.

Next thing you knew, dean was gently shaking your shoulder to wake you up. you opened your eyes and stared into the candy apple green ones you fell in love with.

"Dean! I'm to tired to get up," you whined.

"Oh quit your whining, I'll carry you in," stated Dean.

You just nodded in agreement. So Dean carried you into the bunker. while Dean was putting away his guns, you snuck into his room and grabbed one of his shirts. you went to take a shower. 

-------------TIME SKIP CUZ I'M LAZY-----------------

Once you got out of the shower, you got dressed in Dean's shirt and some spandex shorts. you noticed how quiet it was. Almost to quiet. you walked out of the bathroom and into dean's room. What you saw next made your heart flutter. In Dean's bedroom was a blanked fort with him in it. Dean held out his hand for you to take.

" hey y/n, Netflix and chill, I got popcorn?"

 so the rest of the night was spent with endless laughs and kisses untill you fell asleep on his shoulder. He kissed your head then whispered in your ear.

" I love you y/n. Sleep well"

------------------------------------------

OK I KNOW I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN A LONG TIME BUT I GOT MY IPOD TAKEN AWAY SO I COULD NOT WRITE ANYMORE! BUT NOW I'M BACK AND I WILL BE UPDATING ON MY LAPTOP.

REQUEST ARE OPEN!!!