Deanxreader

WARNING: SAD AF

----------------------------------------------

You woke up to a thunder storm. there was so much lighting. then you heard a crash down stairs. You quickly grabbed your gun you kept under your pillow and made your way to the first floor of the bunker. As you progressed down the spiraling stairs you noticed the entire place was trashed.  Once you made it to the bottom, you heard a muffled scream. You whipped around to see Sam tied up to a post, covered in blood. You gave him a questioning look untill he started screaming again.  

"lookin for me princess?"

You turned around to see Dean standing there coved in blood, holding the first blade. You slowly made your way towards him and stopped dead in your tracks. His eyes were pitch black. He smiled at you. Then, step at a time he made his way closer to you. Much to your dismay. 

"oh y/n, I am going to have so much fun watching you bleed to death."

Before you could say anything else, he plunged the blade into your stomach. Pain spread through out your entire body and everything started to go black. The only thing you could clearly make out was Dean's voice saying, "I never loved you."

-----------------------------------------------------

You woke up. You were sick and had a fever. You had this sickness for a week now. You checked you surroundings. Everything was ok. It was just a bad dream. You were getting up to get a glass of water but a pair of strong arms refused to let you go.

"Lay back down baby your sick. You need rest."

You looked over your shoulder to see Dean lying there. Your eyes widened as you looked over Deans side of the bed. laying there, was the blood covered body of none other then Sam Winchester.

"Did you really think I wouldn't kill you y/n?"

Before you could respond, Dean's hand rapped around your throat. He started to choke you untill everything went blurry. You felt pain in your chest as your lungs longed for air. The last thing you saw was Dean's green eyes staring at you with a smile on his face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up with a scream. Strong arms wrapped around you tighter. You started to hyperventilate.

"Shhhhhhh. Baby it's ok now. You just had a bad dream. Shhhhhhh."

You calmed down after a minute or two. You sighed heavily as you pressed your self up against Dean's bare chest. His hand lightly caressed your arm and you felt shivers go down your spine. Next thing you know Dean is placing light kisses around your jaw line, down to your neck, then to your collarbone and to your shoulder. with each and every kiss you lightly giggled.

"That tickles Dean"

"Glad I can make you laugh baby. now.......Do you want to tell me what your dream was about?"

"emmm....OK..Where do I start."

After you told Dean everything he laid there in shock. He brought his hand up to caress your cheek.

"You know I could never hurt you right?"

"I  honestly don't know anymore Dean. Now you have the mark, and.....and I see the look in your eyes Dean, it's not human. You are broken Dean Winchester. You will hurt people for the fun of it. And are hunting life, one of us is going to die sooner or later. Dean, it's not going to be ok, it's never going to be ok."

"y/n  I-"

"No Dean, I love you. So if I die promise me something."

"Anything"

"Carry on My Wayward son."   

--------------------------------

That was the last thing you said to him before he killed you. And Sam.

You were right. Nothing was ever going to be ok. The only way to carry on, was through death. But Dean Winchester was not afraid of death, what he feared most was... One. Single. Tear.