Jack x reader x Samandriel

Imagine Jack bringing back Samandriel to make you happy but it takes a wrong turn.

________________________________________________________________________________

You didn't want him to find out. Nor did you want Sam and Dean to find out. But you were hurting, more then you led on.

You were currently dating the son of Lucifer.  Aka the radiant ball of sunshine who went by the title Jack. Dating him has been amazing so far. He would make cute little flower crowns out of the craft supplies Dean gave him and he would "bestow his creation" upon you. The fun you had with Jack was never ending. That is until you gave permission to Jack to go though your old boxes. 

You sat with him on your bedroom floor. Paper and drawings were scattered across the old wood.  As he played with your stuffed animals, you pulled out a old photograph. That picture held the one person that was as close to your heart as Jack. Samandriel.  You must have not heard Jack's question which was, "who's that?" Because the picture was ripped from you hands, almost how he was ripped away from you. That's when the tears started to flow. All the memories, all of the pain you had buried deep within you had come up to the surface. He was your everything.

That night was now fresh in your mind. Playing like a mirage, over and over again. You could never escape it. You still remember when the Winchesters came home with one less. By the looks on there faces you know what had happened. Once you realized that not even God could bring him back, you broke.  

After that fateful day you vowed never to love again, and to never let your walls down. When you met Jack, you instantly knew you would die at his hands. Every little thing he did reminded you of Samandriel. From the small smile on his face, to the furrowed browed while concentrating. Soon, he fell in love with you too. For once, you were happy. You truly believed God had given you a second chance. That you would never feel that pain again. Oh how wrong you were.

Jack could see the hurt in your beautiful eyes. He may have been somewhat new to the world, but he was not stupid. 

"Y/n, who is that?" He moved closer to you but you pulled away suddenly. Bringing your knees up to your chest, you couldn't say a word. Worried, Jack ran out of the room to go find the hunters and the angel.

"Sam, Dean, Castiel, I need your help!" Cass stood up form his chair, confusion written all over his face.

 "What's wrong Jack? Is everything alright?" 

"No Castiel, everything is not alright! Y/n and I were going through some of her old things and she pulled this out of one of the boxes." He stretched out his arm to show the boys the photo. "When she looked at it her eyes started leaking. I don't know what to do, is she ok?"

Castiel took the picture from Jacks hands and turned to Sam and Dean.

"This is a picture of Samandriel. The angel I,-I killed." Cass hung his head in same at the thought of what he had done. He threw the photo on the large wood table for Sam and Dean to see.

"Why would you kill him? What did he do?" Jack tilted his head.

"I had orders from Heaven. Ones that I could not disobey." Castiel's eyes started to find the ground more interesting. 

"Jack, you need to understand that Y/n was crying because Samandriel was her first love." Sam spoke to the nephilim.

"Her first love? What do you mean?"

"Well, you are dating Y/n, but before you, she was dating Samandriel."

Jack furrowed his brows. "Oh, I Understand. So before she loved me she loved Samandriel. But I don't understand why she was crying?"

Sam held a sad expression on his face. "Because Jack, they loved each other so much, that they could not bare too live without one another. When Cass killed Samandriel,  she was heart broken. She never wanted to love again." 

"But then I was born, and things changed. Right?"

"Generally speaking, yes." Cass chimed in.

"Look, just give her a day or two and she'll probably forget all about it," Dean said while walking to the kitchen to grab another beer.

"Dean! She's not just going to forget about it and you know that!" Sam yelled at his brother. But he was to far away to hear him.

"So what can I do to make Y/n happy?" Jack looked to Sam for an answer.

He pitied the nephilim. He really did. "There is nothing you can do Jack. Y/n buried her feelings so far down she never grieved his death. She's always been in the stage of in denial. All you can do is give her time to heal."

"When will that be? To heal?" All he wanted was for Y/n to be happy again.

Castiel laid a hand on Jacks shoulder.  "Given her circumstances, I'm afraid she might not ever heal. I couldn't imagine the pain she must be going through. Losing her entire life, it must be suffocating. Knowing that she will never see him again. She'll never be able to hold him, or to tell him that she loves him. And to never be able to say goodbye."

Jack didn't understand. How could she love someone else at the same time she loved him? He thought it was impossible. He refused to believe it. There was only one way to fix this. He was going to bring Samandriel back.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone! Let me know if I should continue this and make it like a three part thing or if I should just take it down. 

I really need ideas since I'm running out lol.

Also started watching the second season or Riverdale and OH. MY. GOD. Sweet Pea is my life! Like I just can't.