Kevin x reader

Next one enjoy! Comment!!! Requests are open!!
_____________
You just pulled up to sunshine motel, with Sam Dean and Kevin.
But the best you could get was one room with 2 beds. You definitely weren't complaining.
You all walked into the motel room.
Well I'm going to go take a shower.
"Ok." I'm going to go get the rest of the stuff out of the car." Kevin said as he set his clothing bag on one of the beds."
You casually walked over to the bed
And when no one was looking you pulled a shirt out of Kevin's bag. You ran to the show and shut and locked the door. As you got out of the shower, you checked your phone as it was 10:46pm. You quickly put on your black and red bra and matching underwear. You put on a grey tee that you "borrowed" from kevin, and walked out of the bathroom. You got a whistle from Dean and a eye rolling from sam and kevin just stared at you.
"Is that my shirt?"
Not any more. You replied with a smirk.
"Oh, kevin, you know it's serious when a girl starts to take your clothes."
"Yeah what ever dean, who am I sharing with?"
Well? you started, Dean is way to touchy, sam is a bed hog, so I guess I'm sharing with kevin!
You plopped on a bed and kevin gulped. Sam decided to sleep on the couch. After sam and Dean were a sleep, kevin awkwardly lasted down next to you.
You gave him a puzzled look then realized what this was about.
Kevin liked you. Way more then a friend. "Well good night." He said and turned of the light.
Hey kevin?
"Yeah?"
Even though it was dark, you still had light coming in from the shear curtains. You kissed kevin. Then broke apart.
I like you too.
Kevin smiled and you snuggled into his chest. He kissed the top of your head. "Good night (yn)."
_____________
Hopefully it didn't suck, just finished at 1:30 am. Remember requests are open! I will do the most random ships if you want. Comment if you want me to start a Sherlock x reader. Or lucifers daughter book! Till next time!!!

Supernatural imagines/PreferencesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara