Hugging preferences

Hugging Preferences

Dean:

Dean gives you hugs when ever he is feeling down. Or even when he just wants to be close to you. He loves that you are shorter than him so he can rest his chin on your head.

Sam:

Sam gives you hugs whenever he feels like it. Not that you mind. He will always sneak up behind you and wrap his arms around your waist.

Cas:

Cas is always a little awkward at hugs, but you love them anyway. he loves that he can just hold you and keep you close and safe.

Kevin:

Kevin always gives you hugs. Usually after a stressful day. His arms are around your waist, and yours are around his neck.

Gabriel:

Much like Sam, Gabe will give you hugs whenever, maybe even more. it doesn't matter what way the hug is as long as you two are together.

Balth:

Whenever he visits you he will always bring you the best wine, and the two of you are constantly hugging. He just loves to hold you close.

Crowly:

Crowly is not much of a hugger, but when he has a bad day, he can always count on you to make him happy.

Lucifer:

Just because he's the Devil doesn't mean he is mean all the time. He always has a soft spot just for you. he loves to hold you close and tell you how much you mean to him.

sleeping preferences next!