SamandrielXreader/Marry me?/Part 2

And with that said, Dean drove all of you to the fancy restaurant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAMANDRIEL'S POV

Dean had just dropped us off at the restaurant. I am very nervous. When I "purpose" to y/n, as Dean likes to call it, once we are married, our souls will be forever bound.

NORMAL POV

You took Samandriel's hand and led him into the restaurant. You took your seats.

--------------TIME SKIP AFTER YOU ATE----------------

Y/N'S POV

you two were already very stuffed so you did not bother ordering dessert.

"y/n?"

"yes Samandriel?"

" you know, I have been with you for so long now I don't think I could function one moment with out you."

"Samandriel, were is this going?"

Before you knew it, Samandriel was on one knee, and the entire restaurant was watching.

"Y/n, it is so very wrong for an angel to love a human. But you taught me what love is, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Y/n, will you marry me?"

"Yes! I love you Samandriel!"

A smile appeared on his cute little face as he slipped the ring on your finger. You turned around to see Sam holding a camera, and Dean mouthing very suggestive things.

You were going to get married to the love of you life!

---------more time skips---------

after you all got back the bunker, you put the images onto a computer to see them up close and bigger. But what you saw shook you. Standing in the corner of the room, was Lucifer, smiling.