Lucifer x reader

Please comment for more imagines u want cuz I'm running out of ideas!
--------------------------------
Imagine sitting in your room writing a song and singing to the music you wrote.

Let's face it. You loved to sing. You loved to write your own music, and even create backing tracks. (Backing tracks, are songs with no vocals.) right now you were in your room working on a new song. It's called The devil within.
(By digital daggers.)
You were so focused on you writing that you did not notice the man standing next to you. Once you were done singing you put all of you music sheets away. Just as you were closing the drawer that held your music, you felt two hands on your hips. You jumped around to see who it was. You were greeted my a warm smile. It was none other that your boyfriend, Lucifer.

Yes you were in a relationship with the devil. But he was never as bad as you pictured him. Sam and Dean would kill him and probably you too just for letting him hang around. And in the bunker none the less!
You quickly put you arms around his neck and smiled back at him.

"Hello beautiful."
Hello handsome.
"So, I was thinking we should go out on a date today."

You hesitated for a moment. I mean what if the boys caught you?

Sure, why not?
"Good. Let's go."

Before you could protest, you were transported to a movie theater. And it just happened to be playing the movie you hated the most.
The exorcist. It did not help that the entire movie theater was empty. You looked around for lucifer, but he was nowhere to be found. You turned you attention back to the movie screen, and it was at the part where the possessed girl was crawling down the stairs in a back bend. You were paralyzed with fear. You couldn't even handle ghost adventures, how were you going to handle this? You didn't even realize how much you were crying from fear. Before you realized it, you bolted out of the movie theater like there was no tomorrow. You found your way into some little corner and brought your knees up to your chest, and started rocking back and forth. Lucifer popped back into the movie with food and candy, and realized you weren't there. He dropped all of his food and went looking for you. Eventually he found you curled up in a ball crying. He ran up to you and wrapped his arms around you. You hugged so tight as if you're life depended on it. He started stroking you hair in attempt to calm you.
He transported you back to the bunker, and set you down on your bed and laid beside you. You curled up to his chest.

"what happened?"
I-I hate horror movies.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know."
It wasn't your fault. I'm tired.
"You get some rest, I'll be here right by your side, I'll protect you."

And the rest of the day was spent cuddling with your favorite angel. Errrr.... Fallen angel.... Or, devil.
-----------------------
Wow this sucks!!!! I had no good ideas!!!!! That's why I need requests!!!