Sam x reader

Imagine waking up to a thunderstorm and going to Sam's room to sleep with him. Fluffa!!!!
------------------------------------------
Boom! You woke up startled. Boom!Just great! A thunderstorm. You have been frightened of them ever since you were a child. When a demon killed your parents, it was during a thunderstorm storm just like this one. Boom! You started to cry a little. Boom! You hugged you knees and hopefully it would comfort you. But it did not. Boom! You jumped out of bed and ran out into the hallway. You were blinded by tears and didn't see where you were going. You looked around and saw that you were somewhere in the library. You were in a spot you haven't seen before. You looked around and you didn't know where you were. Boom!You collapsed to the ground and started to sob and cry harder. Your entire body was shaking. Boom! You curled up into a ball and sat in a corner.
You were to busy crying to notice sam walking over to you. "(Yn)? What's wrong? Are you ok?"
Sam crouched down next to you.
You immediately hugged him, and he hugged back. It was only then you realized he was shirtless. You started to blush hard. Boom!
You started to cry again and hug sam tighter.
"Are you afraid of the storm?"
You nodded.
"Do you want to sleep with me?"
You nodded again and he picked you up bridal style. You rested your head oh his chest and closed your eyes. Next thing you knew you were being set down. You opened your eyes to see sam laying down next to you. Boom! You cried silent tears and shut your eyes tightly.
"Do you want to tell me what's wrong?" You explained everything to sam and he wrapped his arms around you and said, "I'm not going to let anything hurt you again, I love you far to much."
You what? You asked if you heard correctly.
Sam's face blushed 100 shades of red and he realized what he said.
(Yn) I-, you cut him off with a kiss.
It's ok sam, I love you too.
He smiled with relief. The two of you laid down and you rested your head on Sam's chest, he kissed the top of your head and you both fell into a peaceful sleep.
                      The end
Hope you all liked it! The next one will probably be a kevin x reader!
Till next time!!!