First Day Of School

Beep
Beep
Beep
Be-
   Man, I hate that alarm. I finally got up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and got a (favorite color) shirt with jeans. It was January so I also got a (favorite color) jacket. I went back in the bathroom and took a shower.

   By the time I finished it was seven. I had to finish getting ready, eat, and get out in fifteen minutes. I put on some (favorite type of sneakers) and some chap stick. I made sure I had everything I needed and walked downstairs.

   I made my favorite breakfast and got my (favorite color) skateboard. "Hey Mom. I'm going to school now," I said to my mom.

   "Ok sweetie, your brother is still getting ready. I'll tell him you left," my mom replied.

   "Thanks," I said walking out the door. I placed my skateboard on the side walk and started to ride it to school. I had my earphones in. I was in my own little universe. Then I saw I was about to crash into someone. Dear God! It was too late.

   I got up. "Sorry! I'm so sorry," I said handing out my hand to help this person up.

   "It's fine," the person said getting my hand. I helped this person up.

   Now that I was able to see clearly I saw that it was a girl. She had dark red ombré hair. She was wearing this:

    "I'm so sorry," I said after she was up

   "It's ok. Hi my name is Julie," she said.

   "Hi my name is (your name)," I said.

   "Well (your name) its nice to meet you. Where are you heading?" Julie asked.

   "To Phoenix Drop High. It's my first day," I replied.

   "Oh wow I'm going there too. How come its your first day if it's the middle of the school year?" Julie asked.

   "I just transferred here from boarding school," I said.

   "Then welcome to Phoenix Drop High," Julie said with a smile. We walked the rest of the way to school. When we got there I said bye to Julie and went to the main office.

   "Hello, I'm (your name and last name) I was wondering if I could have my schedule please?" I asked the lady in the front.

   "Sure thing," the lady said while handing me a piece of paper.

   "Thank you," I said while walking out of the office. Well let's look at it.