◊ Special Chapter ◊

Ohohohoho

~Time Skip To Six Years Later~

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE BABY'S COMING NOW?! IT'S DECEMBER!"

"I MEANT. THE FREAKING BABY IS COMING, NOOOOWWWW!"

"Oh no, oh no, ohno."

"GET YOURSELF TOGETHER GARROTH AND DRIVE!" I slapped my husband's back, hard, and that was all it took for him to speed off and get the assigned bag and start the engine of the car. The contractions started but thank God the hospital wasn't to far from MyStreet.

Once we reached the hospital, the placed me on a gurney and gave me the anesthesia. "I-It came e-early... the baby'll be o-ok right?"

"Ma'am, we are going to do everything that's in our power. Now, PUSH!"

Garroth's POV
Soon after my calls, the whole gang ship at the hospital doors. "GARROTH?!"

"YES! I'M OVER HERE!"

"WHY THE HELL AREN'T YOU IN THERE WITH HER?!" Katelyn screamed.

"I— couldn't! I almost passed out... S-So one of you go in there and help her!"

"WHAT?!"

"JUST GO APH!"

"OH YEAH I LOVE BABIESSSS!"

Aphmau, pretending to be Y/N's real sister instead of sister-in-law was let in and I finally calmed down a bit. At least someone's in there with her... someone who won't faint.

"Wait... I thought the baby wasn't due until February..." Aaron stated.

"Yeah... looks like they were too excited?" I suggested through the knot in my stomach.

"So you still don't know what gender the baby is?" Scarlet asked.

"Nope, we wanted to be surprised." I forced a smile.

"Everything's gonna be ok," Julie patted my back.

"Hopefully..."

~Time Skip~

"WHY IS SHE STILL IN THERE?! ITS BEEN HOURS!" I yelled frustrated.

"We don't know..." James said in distress when a male nurse came out of the room. We immediately stood up and looked expectingly at the nurse. "So?"

"We tried keeping the baby in for as long as we could but Y/N's water broke and we had to proceed to get h— I mean they out."

"Is she and the baby ok?!" I stepped forward.

"She's fine, the baby... is going to be moved to the intense care unit." No... no no no no. This can't be happening.

"What happened?! Is the baby going to be ok?! What can I do?!" I bombarded the nurse with questions when Aph came out of the room as well.

"She needs you Garroth..." at those words, I raced over and entered the room to see my beautiful wife crying.

"H-He just took the baby a-away... and I couldn't d-do anything. What am I supposed to do?!" I held Y/N in my arms and looked her in the eye.

"If that baby is anything like you, he or she will be strong and go through this, it's going to be ok." I said the words to soothe not only Y/N but myself.

Aphmau's POV
These last few ears have been a dream. Living with Aaron has been a dream. Until today, bad things didn't seem to happen. Except for the occasional job loss and bills.

"Aph, what's wrong?" Y/N brother asked.

"U-Um... from what I understood, the baby's lungs weren't fully developed yet so they transferred him or her to one of those machines that helps people breathe," I explained what little I knew.

"No..." Katelyn muttered under breath, speaking for everyone.

"Is he/she gonna survive?" Scarlet asked the question we were all thinking.

"Honestly? I don't know..."

~Time Skip~

Y/N POV
They finally let me go home after a week or so. My face was stained with tears. Garroth hugged me to sleep every night and my closest friends and brother came every day as well. The car ride home was dead silent.

We opened to the door to our home and I broke down when I saw the nursery who was uninhabited. "He  has to make it... he has to..."

"And he will." Garroth came over to my side and held my face.

"I don't deserve you..." I said through sniffles.

"Yes you do, and you deserve so much more," Garroth kissed me, which no matter many years of dating or marriage, would never get old.

"I love you, Garroth."

"I love you too, Y/N."

~Time Skip To A Few Hours Later~

"MR. AND MRS. RO'MEAVE! COME TO HOSPITAL AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE, YOUR BABY'S LUNGS HAVE STARTED TO WORK!"

"WHAT?! YES YES WE'LL BE RIGHT THERE!" I screamed into my phone.

"What is it honey?!" Garroth ran into the kitchen with concern in his eyes.

"The baby! He's gonna be ok!" I attacked the tall and burly blonde man with a hug.

"Ohmygod... It's a Christmas miracle."

____

OH HELLO THERE LOVLIES!

Can I just? dEAR LORD 6K! I JJUJADADBJHAS

I love all of you and I'm so grateful! I just wanted to publish this smol lil chapter to thank you guys! If any of y'all wann talk just dm me ;P

So what do you think of this special chapter?

Again, LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL <3

BAI

-LYNN~CHAN